Male roomate (Pete Davidson)

{This is the roommate, Gabe}

Since I could remember it's always been me and Gabe, we met in nursery back when we lived in England and since then we had been inseparable. We grew together, went through our first heartbreaks together, left school together and moved to America together, we even share an apartment. Obviously with us being so close it was intimidating for other girls that were interested in him and other men that were interested with me but nothing would ever get in between our friendship.
About 6 months ago I met Pete Davidson on the set of SNL when I was performing one on my new songs, we hit it off immediately and have been going on dates. I had spoken about Gabe and I'd taken Pete to the apartment when Gave wasn't there but still didn't mention anything about us sharing an apartment, all the times before when I had told a boy about us sharing an apartment they'd run a mile. I really liked Pete and didn't want this to ruin what we had.

It's currently a Sunday night and Gabe and I were sat on the couch waiting for our dominos and watching the SNL episode we recorded yesterday. "So he's the lad you've been swooning over for months" he rolled his eyes playfully at me.
"It sure is Gabe" I smiled back at him.
"The one who you haven't introduced me to yet?" He gave me a side eye.
"I've told you Gabe, it's nothing on you. I don't want him to leave like the other did." I huffed.
"I know I'm kidding, he will end up finding out"
"I know I just.. I don't know" The silence was broke by a knock on the door. "Pizza, finally"
"I'll go." Gabe said grabbing the money from the side table and heading for the door.
"Who are you, where's Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice coming from the door.
"Shit" I whispered to myself as I heard Gave invite him inside. Gabe walks through mouthing a 'sorry' with Pete following close behind him looking angry and confused.
"Oh hey Pete. What ya doing here?" I asked trying to be as casual as I can without it coming off weird.
"Look. I know we didn't make us a exclusive thing but it would have been nice to know that you were seeing other people" he said gesturing between Gabe and I.
"Oh no Pete, this isn't..." I was cut off by a loud knock at the door.
"This will be your next date Y/C" Gabe laughed walking to the door but Pete and I both death stared him. "Sorry? Too soon? It's pizza" he laughed grabbing the money off of the side again running to the door.
"Pete, look this isn't what you think. This is Gabe" I said gesturing to him juggling in dominos boxes.
"Oh. Well I feel like a dick" he gave a small nervous laugh.
"But. He does live here. With me." I was trying not to look at him nervous that he would just leave me.
"Oh okay"
"Is that it?" I asked a shocked.
"Yeah? Why?" He seemed confused.
"Just normally men don't like our living arrangements" I bit my lip looking up at him.
"I don't mind honest" he smiled down at me taking the seat on the couch.
"Yous two are hella cute" Gabe said with a mouth full of pizza from the table behind us. We both turned to look at him.
"Seriously Gabe? Shut ya shit"
That night Pete stayed over and we watched movies and ate pizza with Gabe laughing the whole night.