His parents (jack harlow)

This is a request

Jack and I met when he was visiting London just over a year ago. Although he is busy he always makes sure he can come visit me and if not we always FaceTime. I finally got time from filming my new movie to travel and I took the opportunity to go visit Jack. This would be the first time I'm going to America to visit Jack in the whole year and few months since we met.
Jack had already met my parents, siblings and friends and I had only met a few of his friends so Jack was excited for me to meet his parents this week.
I was really nervous to meet his parents as Jack hadn't told them about our 5 year age gap. I was only 18 and him being 23 wasn't a big deal for us but I don't know what his parents would think of it.

"You ready to go baby?" Jack walked through to his bedroom where I was getting ready in his mirror.

"I guess" I put in my last earring before turning to face him and he can tell how nervous I'm getting.

"Don't be nervous they'll love you" he came over to me wrapping his hands around my waste kissing my head. I'm quite short so being stood next to Jack who is like 6'3, my head was just below his shoulder.

"Let's just go before I change my mind" I giggled grabbing my shoes from the wardrobe.

At his parents house
"Jack" his mam threw her arms around him as she opened the door. "This must be y/n" she smiled taking my hand and shaking it.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Harlow" I shook her hand.

"Please call me Maggie" she lead Jack and i into the house where the others were.

"Y/n this is my brother clay and this is my dad, Brian. Guys this is my girlfriend y/n" Jack introduced me to the rest of his family. I shook their hands and greeted them nicely as I sat down next to Jack.

"So y/n what is it that you do?" His dad asked taking a drink that he had set on the coffee table.

"I'm an actress, I'm actually in the middle of filming a new movie" I smiled trying to push out the nerves and focus on the conversation. I felt jacks arm around my shoulders which comforted me a lot. The conversation was going really nice till his mam asked me if I wanted a drink.

"Do you want some wine y/n?" She came through holding 2 glasses and a bottle. I suddenly felt my body stiffen knowing that this is the moment they will find out about our age gap.

"I can't drink, sorry" I replied trying to avoid eye contact without seeming rude. Maggie looked confused as she set the drink down on the coffee table. I felt all their eyes on me and jacks arms remained a comfort.

"Why's that?" She asked taking her seat next to Brian and clay who all stared at me. I looked up to Jack for help.

"She's 18" Jack replied without any hesitation. He didn't mind the fact that I was 18. A 5 year age gap between to legal adults isn't that shocking. I seen all their faces drop instantly with making me feel really uncomfortable and extremely nervous.

"She's 18?" Clay asked as I nodded my head. He shrugged "that's not bad, so you drink back in England?"

"Yeah" I replied quietly.

"Jack may we see you in the kitchen" Maggie stood up and walked off into the kitchen followed by Brian.

"Wait here" Jack kissed my head before walking off to fond his parents leaving me in the living room alone with clay. I sat there awkwardly as clay took out his phone.

"Are you being serious she's a child!" I heard his mother trying to shout quietly but I could still hear everything.

"She's not a child she's legally an adult" jack protected me all the time but listening to him around with his parents over me made me feel guilty. I really didn't want him falling out with his parents over something like this.

"I knew I recognised you" clay broke the awkward silence grabbing my attention away from listening to the argument going on in the kitchen. "I seen you in that sex education on Netflix" he turned around his phone towards me. He googled my name and found out what I had acted in. "You were good in it" he complimented but I blushed knowing that I had sex scenes in that show.

"Thank you" I smiled back in response. Before I could say anything else Jack came storming out of the kitchen grabbing his jacket off the back of the sofa.

"Y/n were leaving" he ordered grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door and into the car.

"What happened?" I asked putting on my seatbelt and turning to Jack who gripped the steering wheel with force as he started his car.

"They don't agree with our age difference, fuck sake it's only 5 years and they're going on like your a minor" he ranted on getting more and more frustrated. He drove us straight home and helped me out of his car.

"I don't care what anyone else thinks Jack, I love you and nothing will change that" I laid next to him on his bed snuggling into the side of him.