Triplets pt.2

I'm now 32 weeks pregnant with mine and Austin's triplets, when I was 21 weeks we found out that we were having 2 baby girls and a baby boy. We agreed on names just the other week, Arabella, Jaxton and Lyric. I was due in next week for a scheduled C section as a natural birth could be very risky although not impossible.
Austin and I were currently sat around the island in the kitchen with his bodyguard Paul and his friend who he's knows for years before he was famous, Jason. "So y/n you're really pregnant now" Jason looked at me with a smile.
"Well done" I said in a sarcastic tone rolling my eyes. "I'm aching everywhere and I have 3 tiny humans kicking the shot outta me" Jason didn't reply and Austin laughed.
"Do you need a little nap? You seem cranky" Austin reached his hand to rub my back.
"No I'll be ok I just need some water. Sorry for snapping but I do have a very good reason" I said pointing to my massive bump that was definitely prominent through my dress and robe.
"Don't get up I'll get you it" Paul said standing up form his chair grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.
"Thank you Paul" I said taking the cold water.
"It's my job to keep you safe" I said with a small laugh.

After a while of talking about random stuff and sharing stories I got a sharp pain through my side and I winced at the sudden feeling. "You ok?" Paul asked concerned from across the island.
"Yeah I'm fine these chairs aren't comfortable, I'm going to the couch" I stood up form the chair holding my belly slowly walking away from the kitchen. I felt a massive kick that made me stop in my tracks then a released pressure looking down at the water spreading across the floor.
"Austin!" I screamed with worry and pain. Moments later Austin was sprinting from the kitchen followed by Paul then Jason. "Careful" I said putting my hand out making him stop in his tracks "there's stuff on the floor" he looked down seeing that my water had broke.
"Oh shit I'll go grab the bags" Jason said turning back around while Paul and Austin helped me to the car.
"Not this car." I said groaning in pain.
"Why not? Y/n it's a car it'll get you to hospital" Austin said trying to open the door.
"Austin the car seats won't fit" I snapped at him.
"Oh fuck, well take the range then. Paul go grab the keys" he said taking my other hand. I held into his shoulders taking deep breaths trying to calm down. "It's not meant to happen yet" I cried into Austin's shoulder. Not even 2 minutes later Paul and Jason came back with keys, bags, clothes and the car seats.

We pulled up in the parking lot of the hospital, Austin rushed around the side of the car to open the passenger door for me. "I can't" I cried out while stepping out the car "I'm so sore"
"Come here baby" Austin reached out and picked me up, he walked me bridal style in through the hospital doors with Jason and Paul following with the stuff. "My wife is in labour" Austin rushed his words walking up the the front desk and I could only focus on the pain that was shooting through my body.

I'd been in this hospital room and gown for 4 hours, Austin was sat on the chair across the room getting calls after he'd let everybody know what was going on, Jason had to leave but Paul had stayed as he was Austin's guard. "Hey miss y/n, mr post. I'm going to check how far you've gotten if you don't mind" my midwife came through the door with a big smile. She had checked my down below "miss y/n you're 10cm, you can start pushing. I'll go get the nurse" she said before leaving the room giving me no time to think about what she had just said. Austin jumped up form his spot across the room and came to hold my hand as I was sat on the bed. "I'm not ready, it wasn't supposed to happen like this" I said starting to panic going through any possible scenario in my head.
"Yes you can, you have to." He rubbed my back trying to calm me down as the nurse and midwife had entered back into the room.
"Alright miss y/n it'a time to start pushing, let's meet these babies" the nurse gave me a big smile.
"I need to stand up, can I even stand up?" I asked putting my cup of ice chips down on the table beside the bed.
"Yes of course whatever feels comfortable" my midwife helped me to stand up off of the bed.
"Come on baby" Austin held my hand as I was squeezing his pretty had when waves of pain shot through me. "Ooo you're squeezing kinda hard" Austin said in pain. I tired to look at him with a face as if to say 'you got to be fucking with me'.
"Shit the fuck up" I scoffed not letting go of his hand.
"Would you like any gas and air?" The nurse asked me and I nodded almost immediately.
"Please anything to stop this please" I practically begged her.

20 minutes had passed and still no babies, I was breathing in the gas and air which had helped the pain a small bit and I had gotten back on the bed I was on my hands and knees. "Ironic, this was how we got in this situation" Austin laughed trying to lighten the mood. "Austin I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up" I snapped crying out in pain as I was continuing to push "y/n I can see a head I need you to do a big push" the nurse told me. I grabbed Austin's hand and screamed through the pain. "That's the head keep going" my midwife tried to cheer me on. After another 10 minutes of pushing my midwife was yelling to do one last push, this time I pushed the hardest I could hoping the pain would magically disappear as soon as my baby was born. I felt a sort of relief and heard a massive baby scream. "It's a boy" Austin announced and I let out a sigh of relief lying on my back as the midwife had placed my baby boy on my chest. "Austin he's perfect" I looked up at him he had tears in his eyes. "I don't feel so good" then everything went black.

This was kind of a long chapter, I will be doing a part 3, comment what you'd like to see.