Off limits (Pete Davidson) 2

It had been 2 days since and I slept together, we hadn't spoke since it had happened and luckily Colson hadn't found out.

"Morning" I yawned stretching out my arms as I walked into the kitchen to be met my Colson and my niece Casey.

"Morning auntie y/n" case smiled before putting another spoon full of cereal in her mouth. I was about to sit down with my cup of coffee till I heard the door bell ringing, thinking that it was my new shoes I had ordered I bolted straight for the door before Colson even had chance.

"Yay" I said as I opened the door but my smile dropped immediately when I saw that it wasn't my shoes but Pete Davidson.

"Sorry to disappoint" Pete laughed as he stepped into the house. He followed me back to the kitchen "it wasn't my shoes" I huffed sitting down beside Case and taking a sip of my coffee.

Case had gone out for the day with her friends and Colson was sat chatting to Pete in the living room. "So where did you go half way though the party the other night?" Colson smirked over to Pete who sat on the chair across from him.

"I wasn't feeling it so I decided to go home, sorry mate" Pete shuffled in his seat uncomfortably after lying directly to his best friends face. Colson just sat smirking over at him. "I need to go get ready then we can go grab something to eat, wanna come y/n?" He asked turning his attention to me trying to sneak upstairs without being caught.

I stopped in my tracks, I really didn't want to go and sit there awkwardly with Pete so I tried to make up some shitty excuse. "I have to wait in for my shoes" that was a good lie! I sat beside Colson scrolling through my phone until he got up and ran upstairs leaving Pete and I alone. I felt like I could cut the awkward tension with a knife.

"You're being weirdly quiet" Pete broke the silence.

"I'm not being 'weirdly quiet' I just not talking" I shrugged off his comment putting my phone back down and looking up at him. I didn't want things between us to be weird or awkward, when he stood up and walked over to me I was almost sure that my heart skipped a beat. He sat down and placed his massive hand down onto my thigh. "Pete what are you doing? Colson is upstairs" I whispered as he leant in.

"Shh" he laughed before connecting our lips briefly. "I haven't stopped thinking about the other night" he admitted. I sat there quietly but nodded along in agreement. All that's been on my mind is Pete. He smiled at me before leaning in again but this time we were stopped before we could kiss.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Colson shouted marching down the rest of the stairs over to us. This was going to be bad. "What happened the other night?" He pressed us for answers. I sat there silently desperately wanting the ground the swallow me whole.

"Colson it's now-." Pete tried to calm him down but obviously it wasn't going to work, he was way too mad for that.

"Don't you dare sit there and tell me 'it's not what it looks like' Pete! What happened the other night?" He continued to press us for answers "is that why you left early?" He added and Pete shook his head.

"I didn't leave" he stood up and Colson looked down at me confused. "I was with y/n, I like her" I gasped when he said that and just when Colson was about to turn his attention to me the door bell rang. I quickly jumped up running to the door. I've never been so happy to get a delivery in my life!

I don't know how to end this so imma leave it here, if you want me to finish this leave a few ideas of what you'd like to see. Xx