The affair (Pete Davidson)

(Smut)
"Y/n are you ready to leave?" My boyfriend, James asked from his spot on my bed. He's came over to pick me up for the party we were going to tonight.
"Ready, let's go." I smiled grabbing my bag and leaving the room towards the car.

We've been at this house for over 2 hours, my head was already feeling faint and James was nowhere to be seen until I had felt a light pinch on my behind. I turned around with a smile expecting to see James but instead I was met with my best friend, Pete.
"Pete you can't do that here people will see" I giggled to myself. We had been having a secret fling for the past couple of months, I do feel bad for James with what we're doing to him but it felt so right.
"Well I guess you're going to have to meet me upstairs in 10" he smirked down at me sending shivers down my spine when I felt his hands on me.
"I'll be there in 5" I returned to smirk. The fact that our secret could be outed at any time made my stomach turn but it felt so good.

Just over 5 minuets had past "James I'm just going to the loo" I whispered in his ear and snuck off upstairs having to push past a crowd of people that were gathered on the stairs. I looked about for any sign of Pete but couldn't find him, I pouted about to go back down stairs till I heard someone whispering my name. A hand reached out from the door behind me and dragged me into the pitch black room.
"Pete you scared the life out of me" I laughed as he turned on the light to the room.
"And now I can fuck it out of you" he pushed me back onto the bed with some force. I looked up at him with pure lust on my eyes and I pulled on his top so he would come closer to me. Our lips met with passion and lust as they moved in a quick pace. His hands were roaming my body hungrily until they reached the spot I needed him the most, I could feel the wetness between my legs grow and added light pressure to the area. I moaned into his mouth quietly and he grabbed onto my panties pulling them down and throwing them somewhere in the room.
"Pete please I need you" I palmed him obvious erection through his jeans, I started to unbutton his jeans but he stopped me.
"Be patient" he kissed me from my neck all the way down till he reached my aching below. His tongue worked pure magic as he lightly worked on my clit.
"Pete! Of fuck sake" I moaned out as he continued to tease me. Me moved his way back up pushing my dress up above my hips.
"You're going to have to be quick" he groaned whilst pulling his boxers down revealing the thing I've been craving the most.
"I promise" I made eye contact with him as he pushed into me slowly. Although we have done this quite a few times I am always so surprised at how much bigger he was than James. I threw my head back onto the bed in pleasure and he laughed.
"That's it" he groaned "do you feel good?" He asked with a devilish smirk.
"Harder" I moaned.
"You have to be quite, there's no lock on this door anyone could come in" the thought of being caught thrilled me even more.
"Fuck me harder" I looked directly into his eyes as he moved faster making his thrusts harder. "Pete I'm cumming" my high shook through me and I held back my screams.
"That was amazing" he smiled down at me as he pulled his pants back up. I also got up and started looking for my panties that be thew somewhere in the room.
"Pete where did you Chuck my knickers?" I was looking around the room in a panic.
"Here" he held them above his head laughing as I tried to reach them.
"I need them" I playfully pouted.
"You don't" he put them in his back pocket with a wink and walking out the door.

After a couple minutes of sitting on the bed scrolling through my phone I left the room and went back to James. "Hey baby where've you been?" He asked giving me a small kiss on my temple.
"Dancing" I said with a smile on my face thinking of the previous actions.