Career day (Post Malone) 2

Austin's POV
I get spoken about all over the media nearly everyday, but for someone to talk bad about me to my own children. That's where I draw the line. Y/n stayed with the triplets to calm them down and I was on my way back to their class room.

"Mr post, what can I do for you today?" She asked putting on a fake smile.

"You've upset my kids" I said taking one of the small chairs and placing it in front of the desk.

"I don't know how I could have possibly done that" she shrugged it off making me slightly more angry.

"You know exactly what you said, I get you don't like me and my image but do not. DO NOT ever talk bad about me in front of my kids" I warned her raising my voice slights at her as she sat back in her seat.

"Sir I will have to tell you to leave now, you're getting aggressive" a slight smirk was present on her face and I tried my hardest to hold myself together.

"I'm going to find the head" (head teacher/principal)

-the next day-
Once I had spoken to the head yesterday she asked if y/n and I would come in today with the triplets to talk about the incident.

"Morning Mr Ray" Ozzy greeted the older man that walked in and sat down at his desk where we were sat in front of, the triplets sat on our laps.

"Morning Ozzy, morning" he greeted us all "so these assumptions against Mrs Anders could be a sackable offence and I would like to hear the whole story" he smiled towards us "so Amelia, can you remember what happened after your daddy left yesterday?" He asked the young girl who looked upset clinging on to y/n dress. She didn't answer she only nodded her head yes. "Can you tell me please, you're not in trouble"

"She spoke about daddy, saying he looked like a mean man" she whispered.

"And why did she say your daddy was mean?" At this point they all were upset but Amelia was sobbing so y/n decided to take her outside the office to calm her down.

"She said that his tattoos made him a bad person" Auggie mumbled.

"She said that he didn't have a real job and that he wasn't a good influence on our class, the class liked him but she said that he doesn't work for his money" Ozzy told the head and he sat back listening in shock.

"I've heard everything I need to, I'm sorry about all of this Mr Post. She will be dealt with but for today the triplets can be placed in Mrs Stephens class" He took us down the hall to the classroom to settle the children in before leaving.

-in the car on the way home-
"How rude" y/n sighed as she fastened her seatbelt.

"You ok?" I asked as she started the car.

"All those things she said about you to the triplets"

"It's ok she won't be teaching them anymore"

I didn't know how to finish this story hope you enjoyed it