Maneater (Jack Harlow)

London o2 arena, Jacks birthday

I was currently backstage of my show after preforming but there was 1 last special surprise, the audience were waiting patiently as my fiancé's preformed a few of his songs whilst I got changed for my last song. It was jacks birthday and I decided to surprise him by preforming one of his favorite song of mine and giving him a special performance. "Fuck you look amazing" I jumped when I heard my manager Andy chuckling from the door way. Andy am I have been close way before he became my manager, we actually dated back when we were in school until he told me he was gay then we were just friends from then on.

(My outfit)

"Why thank you sir" I giggled giving him a hug before doing some last touch ups to my make up then throwing a long robe around myself so that I could cover what I was wearing when I walked back in stage

"Why thank you sir" I giggled giving him a hug before doing some last touch ups to my make up then throwing a long robe around myself so that I could cover what I was wearing when I walked back in stage. "When am I back on?" I questioned taking a chug from my water bottle.

He checked his watch quickly before answering "now" he smiled walking with me back to the side of the stage and we were just in time as Jack was thanking the audience. "Go" he whispered taking the bottle I was still holding from my hands replacing it with my microphone.

"Don't leave so fast" I giggled into my mic and Jack turned to me with his big smile on his face. "You haven't got you're birthday present" I announced making the crowd scream with excitement. I gestured for the stage crew to bring out the chair and they placed it in the middle of the stage with his name wrote on it.

"I got a chair" he jokingly cheered as he ran up to it. I rolled my eyes and told him to sit on it which he did. "Comfy too" I seductively bent down and took his mic handing it to Andy who was still stood on the side lines. I nodded to tell them I was ready for the music.

As it started I took my robe off revealing my very revealing outfit I wore just for him. At first he seemed a little taken back as the crowd screamed louder and wolf whistles could be heard loudly. His face soon turned to a smirk when he heard what song was playing.

"Everybody look at me me
I walk in the door you start screaming
Come on everybody, what you hear for?
Move your body around like a nympho" I sang as I seductively walked around the chair Jack was sat on his eyes never leaving my body. He stretched his hands out to touch me but I walked away so that he couldn't, I lived teasing this man.

"Everybody get your neck to crack around
All you crazy people come and jump around
I wanna see you fall on your knees knees
Either wanna be with me or be me" I made sure to add a strut as I walked rubbing my hand down my body. I looked at Jack who was moving slightly in his seat and I could tell he was turned on, I've been with this man for 4 years I can see straight through him.

"Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard, make you want all of her love
She's a maneater, make you buy cars
Make you cut cards, make you fall real hard in love
She's a maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard, make you want all of her love
She's a maneater, make you buy cars
Make you cut cards, wish you never ever met her at all" the chorus played as I walked back over to him and stood behind him running my hand down his body.

"And when she walks, she walks with passion
When she talks, she talks like she can handle it
When she asks for something, boy, she means it
Even if you never ever see it"

"Everybody get your neck to crack around
All you crazy people come on, jump around" I squatted in front of him with my fave inches away from him.

"You doing anything to keep her by your side
Because she says she love you, love you long time (Come on, now)" I smirked as I looked him up and down then walked down to the audience. Don't want them feeling left out.

"Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard, make you want all of her love
She's a maneater, make you buy cars
Make you cut cards, make you fall real hard in love
She's a maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard, make you want all of her love
She's a maneater, make you buy cars
Make you cut cards, wish you never ever met her at all
Come on now" as I walked against the barriers separating me from the large crowd I made sure to run my hands along theirs for high-fives. There was one man in the front with what I presumed to be his girlfriend and I caught him starting down at my breast which I will admit were on show so I couldn't blame him really. I turned my back to him looking back at Jack who looked sort of jealous, he must have seen the mans gaze drifting over my body as he but his lip so I smirked when I got the idea. I turned back to him and ran my hand down his chest as I did to Jack moments before and bit my lip. His girlfriend looked pisses as I started to walk away again leaving her boyfriend physically drooling.

"Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard, make you want all of her love
She's a maneater, make you buy cars
Make you cut cards, make you fall real hard in love
She's a maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard, make you want all of her love
She's a maneater, make you buy cars
Make you cut cards, wish you never ever met her at all" this time I knelt in front of Jack which I often did when I would give him head and I let him touch me. His hands made me shiver in a good way. I seductively looked up at him as I placed my mic in the floor letting the music continue to play.

"No, never ever met her at all (What you sayin', girl?)
You wish you never ever met her at all (What you sayin', girl?)
You wish you never ever met her at all (Come on)
She's a maneater
A maneater
(I've been around the world, I ain't never seen a girl like this)
She's a maneater
A maneater
(I've been around the world, I ain't never seen a girl like this)
She's a maneater
A maneater
(I've been around the world, I ain't never seen a girl like this)" I gave Jack a lap dance till the music faded out. I giggled as I picked my mic back up letting the screams of the crowd calm down.

"Thank you" I laughed breathlessly into the mic. "Please drive safe and enjoy your night!" I announced grabbing jacks hand and running off stage.

"That was something" he chuckled leaning down to kiss me as he was 6'3 and I was only 5'5 meaning he towered over me.

"Did you like it?" I asked as we walked through to my dressing room for me to get ready to go home.

"Baby you drive me insane" he pulled me into a hug where I felt his erection poking into me making me laugh. "But I have to ask one thing that's driving me nuts not knowing" he bit his lip looking down at me. I gulped assuming he's going to say something flirty "do I get to keep the chair?" I just rolled my eyes grabbing my clothes off of the sofa behind him and started to get ready.