Giving my boyfriend 'this' lighter. (MGK)

I had been waiting to do this for what seemed like weeks. I had seen this video on tik tok about this lighter that says 'if you wanna fuck, smile when you give me this back'.

"Y/n have you seen my lighters?" Colson asks as he's searching all the draws in his room.

"Nope sorry babe" I smirk knowing that I've hid them all so that I could give him mine. I start recording secretly. "I have one use mine" I say handing him the lighter face down so he doesn't read it yet.

"Thanks babe" he says taking himself outside to smoke and I remained in my seat on the sofa getting ready for when he comes back.

-5 mins later-
I see out the patio doors that Colson stands up so I go back onto tik tok so that I can finish recording the video.

"Here's your lighter back" he comes walking in with a massive goofy smile on his face as he talks. "I love you" his smile never leaves his face and I start cracking up as I take the lighter back showing the camera what it says. "Hey are you recording?" He asked smiling still but not as wide.

"Yeah" I laugh pointing the camera back towards him.

"So this was a prank? You're not gonna?" He asks gesturing between us and wiggling his brows making me giggle and end the video.

I posted the video to my tik tok and went back to Colson. "Hey baby" I smiled snuggling up to the side of him. He didn't reply he got up and threw me over his shoulder running up stairs snaking my ass.