Middle finger roulette (Jack Harlow)

Watch these videos on tik tok they're funny!

I was currently on tour in America with my band and we were extremely bored in the hotel. "Andy I'm bored" I groaned dramatically throwing myself beside him on the bed.

"I seen this video the other day on tik tok it might be a little fun" Isacc said from across the room and getting the video up on his phone to show us. It was a video of people in an elevator sticking their middle fingers up at the door waiting for it to open and sometimes people would be there.

"That's funny, let's do it" I jumped up from the bed and grabbing my shoes. We walked to the elevator getting in "who's first?" I asked and Issac immediately pointed to Andy. I pushed him to the front near the doors where he held up his middle fingers at the door as I filmed on my phone. The door opened and we were all in suspense, Andy sighed as the hall was empty.

"You're turn" Andy pushed Isacc to the front now where he stood holding the same pose as Andy did minuets before. I giggled as I kept recording and unlucky for Isacc there were 2 teenage girls stood there staring directly at him as their faces dropped.

"I'm so sorry" he mumbled trying to stifle his laugh as me and Andy were cracking up right behind him.

"You're the band Rated R!" One of the girls squealed as they entered the lift.
After a couple more turns each I was up again. I hadn't got anyone yet and I was stood squeezing my eyes shut in anticipation with Isacc filming. I opened my eyes as I felt the lift stop and when they opened I think I was more shocked than the man stood in front of me. JACK HARLOW.

"No way" I whispered to myself as I lowered my fingers hearing the boys behind me laughing as I felt my face heat up. I have had a massive crush on Jack Harlow for the longest time and the first time we meet I'm stood flipping him off. He entered the list chucking. "I'm so sorry" I apologised as he pressed the button of the floor he was staying on.

"It's ok honestly y/n" he reassured me, how the fuck does he know my name?

"You know my name?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, you're in the Rated R band" he smiled down at me. "Plus I heard you talking about me on The Late Late Show" he smirked and if I wasn't already blushing I was definitely doing it now. I looked down at the floor embarrassed that he heard me talking about how good looking I thought he was on live tv.

"Oh god you seen that?" I internally cringed at myself as he nodded but the lift soon stopped.

"I'm in room 34, wanna come by tonight we could go for a drink?" He asked walking out the list.

"Yeah sure" I smirked as the doors closed and the lift began again.
*wolf whistles*
"Guys stop"

"Y/n had a boyfriend" they both sang making kiddy faces at me as we went back to our room.