Parents eavening (Jack Harlow)

Sequel to the Instagram story (the one before last)

"Jack hurry up and get ready!" I shouted of husband who's as upstairs as I put our daughters shoes on. We were getting ready to go to Arabella's first parents evening.

"There's my two favourite girls" he smiled as he bounced downstairs sweeping up our daughter from the floor with ease and setting her on his hip as she giggled

"There's my two favourite girls" he smiled as he bounced downstairs sweeping up our daughter from the floor with ease and setting her on his hip as she giggled. Since the day Arabella was born Jack had been so in love with her every move, her first smile he cried, her first laugh he cried, when she started crawling he cried, you get the hint by now. Their bond is so sweet and adorable.

"Ight let's go" I grabbed the car keys from the table and set off for her school.

At school
We sat waiting for our names to be called by Arabella's teacher, Mr Hannás. She sat on the floor playing with a few of the other children whilst I sat scrolling through Instagram checking all my comments on my new post.

"Mr and Mrs Harlow?" A man who seemed younger than I had expected called our names. Jack took a hold of Arabella's had as I walked in front of the two. We both took our seats in front of the desk as Arabella went off taking out her colouring pencils from her desk draw.

"Hi nice to meet you" Mr Hannás held his hand out towards Jack who greeted him back then turning his attention to me. His hand seemed to linger a little longer on mine than it did to my husbands then I heard Jack interrupt with a slight cough. His face shown slight anger and jealousy. "So Arabella, she's doing amazing so far" he started to explain and jacks face brightened up.

"That's my girl" Jack looked back towards our daughter who was lost in her own little world. When he turned back he caught Mr Hannás staring towards my chest, something I hadn't noticed.

"She's fitting in so well and making a lot of friends" he smiled looking between Jack and I and giving the odd glance down making Jacks temper run low. "She's definitely... not ordinary" he stumbled over his words reaching into his desk draw.

"What's that meant to mean?" I asked slightly defensive.

"Nothing bad, Arabella is not only a real happy character but she's definitely one in a million" he stated sliding a piece of paper across the desk towards us. I glanced towards Jack who picked it up and read it. Soon after starting he started to giggle handing me a the paper for me to read.

'My favourite thing: me'
Once I read the very cleaver answer Arabella had written down on the paper I too started to giggle.

After the meeting
"Thank you so much Mr Hannás" I smiled shaking his hand one last time before walking out the door with my daughter and my husband following behind me.

Once we had left the school and started the car I noticed jacks hands clutched around the wheel of the car. "Jack, are you ok?" I asked rubbing his knee slightly.

"The way he stared at you" he scoffed. "He was eyeing you up the whole time"

"Hey, it's ok calm down" I spoke softly trying desperately to calm him down as he drove us home.

"You're my wife, I don't want Arabella going there"