Dirty text tik tok (Jack Harlow)

Jack and I were currently at our home in Kentucky, I was upstairs as he sat downstairs playing video games with like 5 of his friends. I was scrolling through tik tok when I got a brilliant idea. I had seen a video the other day where you send your partner a dirty text when they're in front of all their friends.

I went down stairs in short pyjama shorts and one of jacks hoodies because I know he loves to see me dressed like this, but he also gets jealous easily.

"*wolf whistle* danm y/n" I heard Cam whistle as I walked downstairs and my cheeks started to heat up.

"Dude" Jack warned as he elbowed the drooling boy trying to divert his attention away from me.

"You boys want any snacks?" I asked and almost immediately they had all agreed. I went into the kitchen grabbing a few snacks and some pop then going back to sit across from Jack starting the tik tok.

Y/N🍑
I can't wait for the boys to leave so that you can fuck me daddy

I sent the message with a smirk then screenshot so that I could put it into the tik tok. I slyly pointed my phone camera towards Jack and pressed record when he picked his phone up. I could see his eyes widening when he read the message. He snapped his head towards me as he smirked not noticing I'm recording. He moved in his seat adjusting his pants as he continued to stare into my eyes as I giggled.

I ended the tik tok then posted it to my page.

"Boys I think it's time you left" Jack spoke from his seat on the sofa and the boys had paused the game to turn their attention to him.

"Are you being serious I'm about to win" Andy complained "oh wait... do you have a boner?" He laughed when he noticed the very large bulge.

"Dude shut up" Jack blushed as he grabbed a pillow placing it on his lap. "Can you guys just leave"

"We get dude, we got you" Ricky laughed as he gave Jack a dab up before following the rest of the boys out the door.

"And you Mrs Harlow, the things I'm going to do to you" he smirked as he slowly walked towards me.