Mother fucking Davidson (Pete Davidson)

As a famous actress and dating famous comedian Pete Davidson there wasn't much we could do without it being publicised so when we decided to get married we made sure to keep it between close friends and family. Luckily the plan went as smooth as we wanted, nobody was suspicious of us and nobody knew we were married.

Pete and I are getting ready for an interview we have tonight on the late late show and I was extremely nervous as we are announcing that we are married.

"You're nervous" Pete smiled from behind me pulling me in close. I looked at him through the mirror I was stood in front of and admired him.

"I'm not" I blushed trying to hide the fact that I actually was terrified.

"I know you y/n. Your my wife" he turned me around looking in my eyes and giving me a brief kiss to calm me down.

At late late show
"And now introducing our guest stars, actress y/n y/l/n and comedian Pete Davidson!" James cordon announced to the audience standing up to clap as Pete and I walked out hand in hand. We waved to the audience before greeting James then taking our seats. "I just got through that I actually got your name wrong" James turned to me holding onto his ear piece that kept him connected to back stage. "What is your name?" He raised his eyebrows to me and I looked to Pete through the corner of my eye who sat back with a big grin on his face.

"My name is. Y/n mother fucking Davidson" I smiled holding up my ring for everyone to see. Cheers of the audience filled the room and we waited for them to die down before talking again.

"You're married?" James asked leaning forward in his seat.

"Yeah, last month we tied the knot but decided to keep it a secret so that it was special for us" Pete explained to James whilst holding onto my hand playing with my newly placed wedding ring.

"Well that's just amazing, congratulations Mr and Mrs Davidson" James congratulated us as the audience clapped along with him. We gave our thank yous before getting on with the interview.

Y/n_xo

Liked by machinegunkelly and 1,487,492 others Y/n_xo thank you to everyone that made mine and Petes day so special

Y/n_xo thank you to everyone that made mine and Petes day so special. <3

Comments are disabled