The affair 2

-Pete Davidson-
                         (Smut)
"So what you going to do?" My friend Ashleigh whispered to me so that James wouldn't hear that we were talking about last nights events. Ashleigh and I talk about everything so when mine and Petes affair started she was the first and only person I told.
"I honestly don't know, it's messing with my head" I whispered back turning back to see James still in the kitchen making a sandwich.
"Do you love him?" She asked gesturing to James.
"I do. I just don't think I'm in love with him" I groaned throwing my head back "I don't even think Pete wants to be with me, it's just sex" I looked towards Ashleigh who was looking as confused as I felt.
"I'm not sure what to say y/n" I was pulled from my thoughts hearing my phone ring and seen Petes name flash up. "I gotta get this" I clicked the answer button and put it towards my ear. "Hello?"
"Y/n hey. I was wondering if you wanna come over. We could watch a movie get a pizza and you know" I could hear the smirk on his lips over the phone.
"I'm not sure" I answered biting my lip and looking over to James who was stuffing the sandwich into his face, I rolled my eyes at how oblivious he was to me. "Actually yeah I'll be over in a bit" I ended the call. I looked towards Ashleigh who had a confused look on her face. "Go along with it" I whispered to Ashleigh. "James, me and Ash are gonna go back to hers for a couple hours" I announced standing up from my seat on the couch and getting my shoes on.
"Oh ok" he said with a mouth full of food whilst scrolling through his phone.

Ashleigh dropped me off outside of Petes and I walked straight through the door as I always do. "Hey I'm here" I said looking for Pete in the living room.
"Hey I'm in the kitchen" I heard him call from the other room. It didn't take long for us to be in a passionate make out session on the kitchen counter. "I missed you" he said between kisses making me blush. I reached down to the hem of his joggers jumping down off of the counter, I teased his erection through his boxers for a while till I could tell he was getting needy. I lowered myself on to my knees taking his tip into my mouth tearing it with my tongue. "Y/n" Pete groaned grabbing onto my hair as he leaned against to counter tensing at my touch. I took him deeper and deeper till I was basically gagging. I got up off my knees and he turned be around so I was leant over the kitchen counter, he pulled down my joggers and and my panties in a rush and began to push into me. My moans were quiet and my breathing was jaggered.
"Louder, you don't have to be quite anymore" Pete groaned picking up the pace and putting his hand around my throat.
"Pete, fuck me" I moaned finally letting it out, it felt good that I don't have to tone it down in case we are caught. "This is so wrong"
"What? You don't like it?" He asked slowing down but not stopping.
"No this is good, but us were wrong look at what were doing" I felt guilt build up. Although I didn't want to be with James anymore I felt horrible about breaking his heart.
"Don't think about him, it's just us" he started to pick up the pace again.

"You never fail to amaze me" Pete smiled down at me giving me a kiss.
"Pete, what are we even doing?" I asked once I was dressed sitting back on the counter.
"What do you mean we're having fun"
"Yeah that's it" I huffed jumping back down "I need to go" I grabbed my shoes.
"Do you not need a lift?" He asked confused.
"Definitely not" I rolled my eyes leaving his house. Why did I feel so down? Do I actually want to be with him?