She hesitated for a bit and buried her face into his elbow pit without saying anything at all.

When Jisoo saw her manner, his heart melted...

The cotton swab touched on her wounds, and it was slightly painful and itchy. Chaeyoung let out a groan. Her cutesy manner was vastly different from the tough woman she was on the path earlier on.

Jisoo's lips twitched and smiled. He placed his large hand on her back. The places that were not hurt were as smooth as ever, and there was the fragrance of a young girl.

A shudder passed through Chaeyoung. She wanted to resist, but Jisoo's large hand exerted some force and pressed her onto the bed once more.

Even though her back was facing him, Chaeyoung still felt so shy that she wanted to hid her face.

She dared not look in his direction but could only warn quietly, "Stop it!"

Not only did Jisoo not stop, but the area his large hand played about went even wider...

Chaeyoung was mad from shame, and she cursed in a low voice, "Rascal! Jisoo, you have the military rank of a major general. Don't you think that you're acting like a hooligan now?"

"Oh? Miss Su, I've forgotten to inform you that I've retired from the military."

Jisoo's tone was bored stiff, and his large hand was still restless. Chaeyoung continued saying, "Even if you've retired, you've gotten honors before. Taking liberties with a woman is a disgrace to those honors!"

"Chaeyoung, don't you f*cking talk to me about the past! Did you secretly leave me because of that back then?"

Although Jisoo trifled with life, he had always treated women politely. This kind of resentful words had really been spouted out without any thoughts.

"I don't want to talk about the past with you!"

Chaeyoung flapped her arms to sit up on the bed. Her hair was a slight mess, but it could not impede her splendid charm.

"Jisoo, you weren't this stubborn back then!"

"I've already made it clear to you. Whether it was in the past or in the near future, it's impossible for us!"

Initially, he was admiring the unmatched beauty of this woman, but this woman was this unromantic and had spouted out such a sentence.

Chaeyoung's words completely enraged Jisoo. He flung away the cotton swab, got up, and threw himself at the woman who had just sat up on the bed.

Chaeyoung could not react in time and was at a disadvantage. When she came to her senses, she was already pinned under him. A piercing pain came from the part of her back that had just been applied with medicine. She frowned and looked up but was met with the man's
furious gaze.

"I'd like to see how is it impossible?"

As he said, Jisoo pulled apart her shirt. The buttons came off and flew everywhere.

"If you don't believe, I can even cause you to be in utter misery and not be able to live nor die in bed!"

In the past, he had truly been someone as such!

Hearing that, Chaeyoung's heart skipped a beat. Her hands pushed against his chest as she raged, "Don't you bring up the past!"

Seeing that she did not even allow him to mention the past, he was suddenly filled with mixed feelings. Those who knew him had said that. all his wait during these few years would avail to nothing. Since this woman could leave quietly without any news, she must be a heartless
person!

This much was expected!

Who said that he did not have any grievances these few years?

When men felt wronged, they could be even more aggrieved than women!

"Those are in the past, and there isn't any trace in the first place, so I hope that you'll forget all about it and stop living in the past. Now, you are you, and I am me. Isn't that good?"

As Chaeyoung spoke, she began to choke up a little.

Hearing that, the tensed up emotions in Jisoo was about to erupt. Suddenly, he was like a lion that had lost control. He opened his mouth and bit on Chaeyoung's snowy shoulder.

"You've forgotten all about our past? Well then, from now on, I'll leave traces for you so that you won't forget it your whole life, alright?"

That was one of the few uninjured places, but it was bitten by this mad man!

"Are you f*cking crazy?" The extremely furious Chaeyoung lifted her

hand and slapped Jisoo in the face. "Let go of me!"

Jisoo was stunned. Always, it had been him who hit others, but from last time until now, he had been repeatedly hit by Chaeyoung...

However, even though he was beaten, he would never bear to hit her back.

He only glared at the woman underneath him with eyes that could spurt out a fire. The large hand that was tasked with invading had ceased its actions.

Chaeyoung continued to utter coldly, "Let go of me!"

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*