He was aware that the feeling was because of him missing someone!

That woman had gone out of town for more than a week and had not returned yet. The man who had lost his soul was feeling frustrated every day. He secretly decided that he would not simply let her go out the next time.

This was a great disturbance!

Jisoo did not report to him that Jennie had gone to City C.

The reason was very simple. Jisoo felt that it was sufficient with him alone.

If Lisa had known that Jennie had come to City C, he would have come all the way to bring her back. Nonetheless, the works in that oil field had just begun, and Lisa could not walk away.

Jisoo thought to himself, the man who should be focusing on making money should not be running about.

As an overseer ambassador from Capital City, Jisoo felt that Lisa should not simply abandon his post.

Yes, Jisoo was such an *sshole.

...

Chaeyoung planned to stay for another night so that Jennie could have some rest. After all, she had been sick. Jennie was not like her, who had a body that was seasoned in battle.

Jennie could not persuade Chaeyoung and could only agree to stay on, extending their room for another night.

Chaeyoung bought the tickets online, while Jennie took out her phone and could not help but call that all too familiar number. Having left for so many days, the two had been keeping in touch through messaging.

The beeping tone indicating the unanswered call repeatedly tapped on Jennie's heart. Without knowing why, she wanted to hear Lisa's voice. Only then would she feel at ease.

Jennie realized that actually, she had never let go of Lisa in her heart...

Amid his hectic schedule, the moment the man heard the ringtone he had designated for her call, he gestured at the board members in the meeting without hesitation.

Xiao Wang, the engineer who was making his speech, immediately stopped. Everyone looked at their own CEO, his face clear and bright as he spoke with infinite tender into the phone, "Shouldn't you be coming home now?" "Little Nini!"

Woah!

A new continent!

A great discovery!

All the employees were stunned as they became silent like a cicada in cold weather.

Half of the man's face was attached to the phone, his dark pupils glimmering faintly and the corner of his eyes filled with delight. He asked with his deep voice, "After leaving for so many days, you're missing me too, aren't you?"

All the employees were abruptly showered with a public display of affection.

There were aged elders among the members of the board, and there were also the young members from the technology department in today's meeting.

Be it the young or old, when had they ever seen Third Young Master in such a manner?

Jennie was not aware of the situation on the other side. She was embarrassed to speak such intimate words with Lisa in front of Chaeyoung.

"Mmm."

Lisa continued to ask persistently, "Tell me, did you miss me?"

What he wanted to hear was not just a "Mmm."

Jennie turned away. She could feel the hot breath of the man on the other side through the phone. She was really too shy to say such intimate words, but her heart honestly nodded to him. Especially after knowing that Somi might still be alive, Jennie, who had never been jealous of Nancy, now felt a sense of danger in her heart.

"Little Nini, say it out." The man's tone was gentle yet domineering, his narrowed eyes were gleaming with a dazzling brightness.

"Lisa... I..."

Jennie blushed. Under Chaeyoung's questioning gaze, she mumbled softly, "I miss you..."

A smile emerged in the corner of Lisa's lips, his voice extremely warm. "If you miss me, then quickly come home. You've been running wild on the outside."

Jennie softly uttered another sound. Hanging up the call, her cheeks were still burning.

A deep smile appeared on Chaeyoung's pretty face. Jennie saw her looks and was somewhat diffident. "Are we still going out for dinner?"

Chaeyoung put on a straight face and replied, "What else is there to eat?" "I'm already full from your public display of affection!"

Hearing Chaeyoung ridiculing her, Jennie smiled, and there was a touch of warmth to her gloomy mood. "Come, I'll treat you."

Chaeyoung ran her slender fingers through her hair and smiled, "Are we still eating spicy hotpot?"

Jennie shook her head like a rattle-drum. "I don't dare to eat it anymore even if I have to die."

Chaeyoung guffawed and tugged Jennie's hand along as she walked out.

Turning around the corner of the hotel, a man took out his phone and called a number, "Big Brother, those two chicks just came out.."

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*