"Liam, baby open your eyes. I know you are listening to me. Come to me." He didn't respond and not even a single movement.

Aiden and Lucas pulled me back away from him, but I pushed them back. I started to pump air in and out through his mouth and I pressed where his heart is present. His lips were cold and soft, but not moving or reacting.

"You fucking lied to me that you won't leave me!" I opened his hospital attire and as I continued to pump his chest.

"I know you are struggling, baby. Keep trying and come back to me." I whispered and I pumped his chest.

"You have to wake up, baby. I can't live without you. You were the one who is keeping me sane, don't do this to me. I love you, Liam." I pumped his chest as blood oozed out from his chest.

"Athena what are you doing!" Lucas tried to grab me.

"He is not dead, Lucas," I shouted making him flinch.

"They are not believing in me, baby. Wake up and let them know that our love won." I whispered in his ear. I turn around and started the shock machine, I place the pads on his chest giving him an electric shock which had his body jerk upwards. I gave another shock but there was no pulse, his heart wasn't beating. I saw his pale face showing not no pulse or emotion.

"Please come for me, baby. Come to me." A lone tear fell on his face as I fell on my knees beside him as he woke up coughing loudly as he took in air.

"Liam!" I went near him and cupped his cheeks as he looked at me with the same adoration of love and pain.

"B- Baby girl, I- It hurts." He rasped out as I cried Aiden pulled me back and the nurses and doctors started treating him. His hands reached for me in spite of all the commotion.

"I'm here, baby. I'm not going anywhere without you." I smiled at him.

He woke up and alive here looking at me with those blue eyes.

"You are absolutely crazy!" Lucas cried and chuckled at the same time. I smiled at him as all of them looked relieved.

"I told you, he will never leave us." I cleared my throat as Mom and dad hugged me tightly.

"I don't know how to thank you, but your love is so strong enough for him to wake him up from the death bed." She kissed my forehead as dad looked at me with proud eyes. I will never give up on us or on our family. They mean the world to me.

"Athena, I-" I hugged her pulling her to me. I know the pain when your sibling is lying in the bed like that.

"Everything is ok now, Em." I kissed her cheeks as she gave me a teary smile.

"I'm sorry, Cupcake." I hugged Aiden tightly as he cried in my arms. I know he was holding himself up for our family. He can let it out. Boys too can cry.

"Shhh... Everything is better now, Aiden. Liam struggled for us." I patted and ran soothing circles on his back. He cried placing his head on my neck. I swayed him a little consoling him like a little baby.

"Hey! If you keep crying then I will never let my kids be near you and I will embarrass you with your funniest jokes and incidents." I tried to make him laugh and he laughed wiping his tears away. I kissed his forehead giving him one last hug to him.

.....

We were sitting on the chair for hours and he still haven't opened his eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulders as I looked up to see dad smiling at me with his concerned eyes.

"Are you okay, Sweetheart?" He sat beside me rubbing my hands. I instantly broke down again. I know I was holding myself seeing him. For a second I thought I lost him forever and he is not coming back to me again.