33

I felt lighter, I woke up with a clear mind deciding that it was going to be a good day. No nightmares and actual rest helped to.
I would focus on my new found grandmother and missing estranged father later. I had gotten some answers, not the ones I wanted but I had to make do.

So when the kids ran up asking for me to play with them I couldn't say no. I was actually excited to play. I felt the old me shedding her skin the more I got out of my comfort zone and I liked it.

We ended up playing Simon says. One of the kids suggested it and I actually enjoyed myself.

Even when the game was over and Andrew stood there laughing that I was secretly a kid at heart myself I actually felt good. Mitch of course to no surprise stood there and sulked. I wasn't sure if it was me or as Patrick said, everyone. Well except for Andrew.

Things were going good. But right now I was a mission as I excused myself from Andrew.

And that was water. Running around in circles with a bunch of kids really did something for someone's thirst.

"Titus always keeps pop in here, where-Ah ha"

Andrew excitedly pulled out a can of dr pepper while I asked for a bottle of water.

"Hey, I'm going to find the men's. You ok here?"

Mitch spoke up from where we just entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, Sarah and I will be here raiding the Alphas snack cabinet"

Mitch seemingly good with that answer stalked off leaving Andrew and I. Who of which had no problem rummaging for any snacks he can find. 

"

I chose that time to walk around the livingroom. It wasnt as full of pictures like there was at home but a few. I had just picked up a book and before I could look at the title I was grabbed from behind with a hand over lapping my mouth as I was dragged out of the front door and to the side of the house.

When I was shoved hard into the side of the house causing me to scrape my arm on the rough white brick.

"I told you she was awfully pretty to look at, unmated and human by the smell of her"

"Wasn't she with the Alpha when he came?"

It was one of the men who escorted us through Moone. The one who winked at me.

"Let me go"

I tried to calm my racing heart and tried to control the fear I was quickly feeling.

" I don't think so. We just want to talk. Maybe have some fun there rules around here. Titus being the Alpha that he is says any unmated Male or female is free game. As long as its consensual of course but you see"

The one who escorted us stepped closer, grabbing me roughly by the arm and got so close he put his face in the crook of my kneck and breathed in my scent.

" We have a thing for humans, especially pretty ones like you"

I tried to walk away and pull out of his hold but he pulled me back harder, this time pinning me between himself and the wall.

The other one stood smiling at him, then took a lock of my hair twirling it around his fingers.

"Y-your hurting m-me"

When he leaned in further against me, I felt his hand trail up my side before he hooked his finger through the loop of my pants and jerked me forward, feeling his hips grind into mine before his other hand came to cup my throat.