Chapter Twenty-Six

Janelle’s POV

I walk into my art class a little later than planned. Zayn and I got a little... busy in the hallway and forgot the bell had rung. I rush into Mr. Murs class and see he’s already begun teaching something. Damn. He turns to me and gives me a half smile.

“Well, well, well. It’s nice to have you grant us with your presence Janelle.”

“I’m sorry. My last period teacher had to talk to me and I underestimated the time it would take for me to make it to your class promptly.” I give him a lie with a smirk. I have been spending too much time with Zayn.

“The attitude is not helping the situation.”

“I mean if I’m already late and you’ve already acknowledged that why is the situation still happening?” The whole class ‘oohhs’ and snickers at Mr. Murs’ and I’s debate.

“I will not be talked to like that.” He raises his voice a little but I keep standing.

“Well I’m pretty sure you just did so...”

“Detention. Today. After school in my class. And you better be on time for that.” He points to my seat and I take it. If only he knew how this was my plane from the beginning.

(Later that day in Detention)

I walk to Mr. Murs’ class once the last bell rings. I already see Zayn in there doodling on his notebook. I walk in as quietly as I can and sit next to him. He doesn’t notice me until I put my hand on his leg.

“What the... Hey babe!”

“Hey.” I give him a smile and he returns it.

“What are you doing in here my little troublemaker?”

“I got into an argument with Mr. Murs and he gave me a detention.” I shrug and look at the door seeing if anyone else will be joining us. I feel Zayn lean closer to me and it sends goosebumps down my spine, his breath hits my ear and I jump a little.

“I see my bad boy ways are rubbing off on you.” I can hear his smirk in his voice. Just then Mr. Murs walks in and Zayn pulls away.

“It’s nice to see you two could show up on time.”

“Well actually sir I’m here for not doing my work. Unlike Janelle over here I can get to class on time.” I look at him before rolling my eyes.

If this is how he wants to play. Then we can play. My hand is still on his leg so I decide to rub up his thigh. His breath hitches and he tries to keep his eyes on Mr. Murs. I get to his jeans button and unfasten it before unzipping his jeans. He looks at me now with a worried look. I slip my hand in his boxers and grab his growing length. Zayn puts his head down on the table and I try not to laugh as he holds back a moan.

“Alright you both know the rules of detention. No speaking. At all.” Mr. Murs sits at his desk and grades some projects.

This detention will be fun. I keep pumping Zayn at a slow rate and his breathing is becoming shallow. I switch it up a bit and run my thumb over his tip causing him to let out more of a yelp when he hits his leg on the table.

“Are you alright Mr. Malik?”

“Ye... Yeah I’m... I’m alright. My leg was hurting... But now... It feels so... so good.” I try not to laugh and I keep giving Zayn what has got to be the best hand job in history. Mr. Murs looks away for a while and I can feel Zayn coming close so I pump slowly again.

“I have to go to get something out of the teachers lounge. I will be back. No nonsense from you two.” Mr. Murs stands and leaves me and Zayn alone.