Chapter Five

Harry’s POV

Nicole and I walk to our last class of the day together. It’s chemistry and I hate that class. But Nicole is really good at it so we sit next to each other and are always partners for labs. And isn’t it my lucky day, we got a lab.

“So Haz you want to go get the goggles and stuff?” Nicole asks already knowing I would say yes since she will be doing most of the work.

“Yeah Nic. I’ll go get them.” I return and see she has the lab setup. It just has to be actually done now.

“Alright most of it’s done so all we have to do is test these few chemicals and it should be complete.” I realize she is avoiding complete eye contact with me and I can’t help but wonder why.

“Are you ok Nicole?” I ask and she finally looks at me with anger filled eyes.

“What’s going on with you and Megan?” I’m kind of shocked by her question. I thought it would be regarding Niall but obviously I was wrong.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?” She stops doing the lab completely and faces me.

“Look Styles I’m not stupid. I know something is going on with you two. She was in obvious pain this morning and when I asked her what was wrong she said she fell on the stairs.”

“Well maybe she did. We both know she’s clumsy.” I turn from her gaze and begin ‘working’ on the lab.

“Can you please.” She grabs my shoulder and makes me face her. And by face I mean stare down at her since she is so much shorter than me. “Like really Harry what is going on?” She was really starting to frustrate me with her questions.

“Just drop it Nicole! Seriously!”

“Ok first of all you need to watch who you are talking to right now. Second of all we both know you might be good in bed but not that good to hurt her that bad. So I suggest you fix your tone and your attitude before I’m forced to fix it myself.”

“Look just drop it alright.” She sighed loudly before finishing our lab in silence.

She was obviously upset with me but I was upset with Megan. The bell finally rings and Nicole leaves the room without saying anything to me.I go pick up Megan from her drama class and hear her teacher talking to her. I get so mad. She always does this to me. I walk with her to our corridors with our old routine coming back into play. I yell, she lies, I hit her, well I guess in this situation I twist her arm really badly, I leave her and go home to think about how I will get her to come back to me. I enter my dorm and see Zayn and Niall watching TV. Zayn’s eyes immediately turn to me and they look pissed.

“So Harry...”

“Don’t Zayn. I’m not in the mood.” I say slouching on the couch farthest from my two best mates.

“Well guess what I don’t give a damn. What the hell Harry? I thought you had stopped?” Zayn yells at me and I flinch at his tone.

“Like really Harry what are you thinking? You got to stop doing this to her.” Niall yells this time.

“Yeah well it’s a little too late for that.” I realize I didn’t just think that when both boys get up and begin walking towards me.

“You didn’t.” Zayn pulls me off the couch and makes me stand.
I don’t answer him. I instead move around him and try going to my room. That is until Niall grabbed my arm.

“Please tell us you didn’t Harry. Not again.” I don’t answer seeing as if they already know my response.
Niall drops my arm and let’s me walk to my room. Before I close my door I hear Zayn say something to Niall that I wasn’t supposed to.

“I thought the sessions were working.”

(A/N So Harry’s a beater! Damn shame!! And Niall and Zayn know!! FAKE! But anyway leave comments and what you think should or could happen next!! Love you all!! Xx)