Chapter Twenty-Two

(One week later from club scene)

Megan’s POV

Harry and I have been going strong. Secretly of course. I just don’t want everyone to know yet. I know it’s a bad thought but I’m not ready yet. He’s hurt me in the past and I don’t want to get others involved in our relationship. I go to my last period and expect to see a new sub seeing as we had a new one every day since Louis’ been out. No thanks to my boyfriend. I sigh as I open the doors only to see my favorite teacher.

“Louis!”

“Hello Megan!” I run over to him and give him a hug only to regret it when I hear him wince.

“Oh I’m sorry! I forgot!”

“It’s fine Megan.” He gives me a smile and I return it. I’ve missed Louis. I take my usual seat and Louis eyes me and I know he is just looking for new bruises. “Megan...”

“Don’t worry Louis. I’m fine. And thanks for not pressing charges on Harry.”

“He’s a troubled kid, but if he lays a hand on you I will and don’t think I won’t.” He folds his arms on his chest and looks at me with stern eyes.

I nod as the rest of the class files in. I watch one by one when a new body enters the class. He walks over to Louis with a slip in his hand.

“Uh hi. I’m Josh. Josh Devine.” Umph more like Josh Define!

“Hello Josh. You can take a seat right there.” He points to me and I immediately regret sitting so close to Louis’ desk. Josh looks at me and smiles. Damn!

“Hi.” He turns to me and gives that smile again.

“Uh hey.”

“Didn’t we meet at that club last weekend?” I sigh. Damn it he remembers me.

“Yeah. I think we did.” I try to act like I’m paying attention to Louis but I can’t help but feel Josh stare at me.

“My name is Josh.”

“Yeah I know. I heard you.” He chuckles and I feel him lean closer to me.

“I would love to know your name.”

“And why is that?” I turn to him this time and see that his face is closer than it needs to be.

“So I can know what name to yell out when I get you in my bed.” He winks at me and sends butterflies to my stomach for some odd reason.

“Well that’s funny.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because we both know the only time you would have me in your bed is in your dreams.” I give him the same wink and turn back to face Louis.

The rest of the class drags on and I can still feel Josh still staring at me. Seriously what is this guys problem. The final bell rings and I go to get my things when Louis tells me and Josh to stay after class.

“Well well well the talking duo.” He gives a smile and I hold back a laugh at his tone.

“Sorry about that Mr. Tomlinson, guess it’s not the best first impression huh?” Josh asks trying to sound innocent.

“Wow someone’s a good actor.” I say turning to face Josh.

“That’s why I asked you two to stay after class. How would you feel about being the lead roles in the next play?”

“But isn’t the next play Grease?”

“Yes.”

“I mean...”

“I’d love to play Danny!”

“That’s the spirit! Now how about you Megan.”

“Of course I’ll be Sandy.” I smile and Louis pulls Josh and I into a hug.

“Ok so reherseals start tomorrow after school. Alright.”

“Ok.” Josh and I say in harmony. I roll my eyes and leave the class. I feel an arm tug on mine.

“Here.” Josh hands me a crumpled piece of paper.

“What’s this?”

“It’s my number bar girl, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He runs in the opposite direction as me. I go to my dorm and see Nic and Nell setting up for something.

“Hey guys what’s going on?”

“Tomorrow is movie night! Duh.” Nell says while laughing.

“Oh yeah. I can’t come.”

“Why?” Nicole almost whines.

“I have to rehearse for a show.”

“Ugh of course you do.”  I leave my two roommates and go to my room. I see a text from Harry.

Hey babe. I was thinking we could go out tomorrow night, seeing that Zayn and Niall will be at your place anyway. Text me back, Love you!

~Haz Xx

I quickly smile and reply.

Of course I’ll go out with you tomorrow. They already think I’m going to rehearsals tomorrow night so I don’t have to lie. See you tomorrow baby. Love you too!

~Megs XO

I go to sleep with a large smile on my face. I can’t wait for tomorrow.

(A/N so Josh Define... I mean Devine has made his way to the school!! Wahoo!! And how will that date with Megan and Harry end?!?! Comment and leave predictions!! Xx)