Chapter 221

Mulai dari awal

Lisa's head ached a little. Even if he said he knew nothing about it, Jisoo would probably not believe him as well.

Jennie had become so gutsy. She pretended to go to work and write her articles for days, so much so that he even wanted to talk to her bosses for her. Who would have known that she was going to make such a huge ruckus!

No wonder she looked exhausted coming home every day. Her work just needs her to flaunt her sex appeal?

How outrageous!

"Your woman brought Jennie to trap perverts, you didn't know that as well, or did you?" Lisa's eyes went dark and his lips turned upward into a clear smirk as he countered!

Jisoo, "..."

The two uninformed men were still in the mood to fight in this dire times?

Scoffing, Jisoo sank into his couch and drew a cigarette between his fingertips. His long, fair fingers were as white as porcelain. As the cigarette burned, he slowly calmed down among swirls of cigarette smoke.

Lisa quit smoking, so he ordered a bottle of red wine. Holding a crystal glass in his hand, he stuffed the other hand inside his pocket and stared outside the window. His expression was unreadable, his gaze was cold, and his posture was casual and lazy. Even though he managed to suppress his anxiety with silence, he still felt scared
retrospectively.

That woman placed herself in harm's way, and he knew nothing about it?

"Alright, tell me. What should we do now?" Jisoo had wanted to rush over to take them home, but Lisa stopped him.

"They're at the major crimes department of the police station, we shouldn't interfere! Jennie is just a reporter, we can just take her home and I can reprimand her, but yours would definitely protest loudly. It won't be pretty if the other police came to back your woman up!"

Lisa analyzed and finished the red wine with one gulp. Seeing how impatient Jisoo was, he waved his hand lightly, "Don't get antsy!"

As he said that, he grabbed his phone and dialed Yan Jun's number, "How was it? Did you manage to get to those two deathseekers?"

Yan Jun's phone almost slipped out of his hand. He grabbed it tightly, looked hesitantly at Mistress Kim and Miss Park, then replied, "I got them, we're going to Adagio of Resonance now!"

Lisa understood that since Jennie and Chaeyoung made a good team, they must have known each other. This incident was all because of Chaeyoung. If they could make Jennie come to them, Chaeyoung would definitely follow, so that was a more solid plan than Jisoo going over to the police station.

After hanging up, Yan Jun took a long sigh before looking over to Jennie . Obviously, she knew who was the one making the call.

Jennie stared at Yan Jun coldly. Chaeyoung and her were
taken away by Yan Jun and his two subordinate from the police station, that alone was enough to get her trending again the next day.

"Miss, can you... not look at me like that? I was just carrying out my orders..."

Yan Jun felt wronged. He could not turn to anyone to pledge his loyalty. He could not displease either Young Master or Young Mistress.

In the future, after they had reconciled, he would still be in a pinch if Young Mistress had a bad day.

"What does Lalisa want?" asked Jennie disinterestedly. Her gaze was sharp, and her attitude made Yan Jun sweat buckets. 'Is Young Mistress going to force me?'

Chaeyoung who had always been composed looked anxious all of a sudden!

"Mistress, when you get there, just pout, wheedle, and act cute a little bit and say you're sorry. Everything will be fine, please don't fight with Third Young Master..."

Yan Jun pleaded and glanced at Chaeyoung warningly.

He could not understand what Miss Park's situation was at all. He only knew that Mister Kim (Jisoo) requested him to take Chaeyoung with him at all cost, unlike his usual attitude.

"I don't blame you!" Jennie knew Yan Jun was only Lisa's assistant. He could not resist his boss's orders. "However, Miss Park seems to have the right to not come with you!"

Kidnapping a policewoman of Luo Hai, what a joke!

"Please talk to Third Young Master and Mister Kim (Jisoo) when you get there... I, I can't do anything..."

Yan Jun wore an expression that said he was being put in a difficult position while feeling uncomfortable under Jennie's knife-like gaze..

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*