81 | Sorry

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Liam was a fucking nervous wreck.

But I couldn't blame him, not at all, I had no fucking idea what I would do if I was in his situation.

Jade had been taken from him, for the few hours he wasn't at home with her, someone had broken in and they had taken her. The CIA were at his apartment now, searching the place, and apparently Jade had put up quite the fight, because there was quite a bit of blood, and none of it was hers. It could have been a strategy, she could have known to leave their DNA behind since it would make the guys easier to find, she was a smart girl, and we were going to find her.

If my Daisy was taken from me, I would lose my fucking mind. I'd never stop looking for her until the day I died. I wouldn't fucking close my eyes until she was back home with me and in my arms. I would set the fucking world on fire to make sure she was okay.

No matter how much she hated me right now, I would never stop looking for her. It killed me because I knew what I had done was wrong, saying that to her. I felt sick to my stomach knowing that word had left my lips and it had been directed at her. The fucking look on her face when I said it, I couldn't get it out of my mind.

But she fucking kissed Niall, or he kissed her, they kissed. The one person I knew from the first second I saw him, I knew he was fucking in love with her, the way he acted around her, the way he laughed and smiled when he stared at her in the club. I wanted to fucking kill him from the start, but seeing them together, made me want to fucking skin him alive.

It took me way too fucking long to understand the emotion that I felt about her from the day I met her, it took so long to admit to myself that I care. Emotions and dumb fucking feelings are something I have always struggled with, and I just lashed out. I got angry and I didn't know how else to react to the emotions I felt.

And then she disappeared, she switched off. If I hadn't said that to her, she wouldn't have wandered off, she wouldn't have seen that man get killed and the guilt wouldn't be eating her alive. It wasn't her fault he died, but I would never be able to convince her otherwise. I thought for a moment when I found her that it was her blood, I was so fucking angry from what I had seen with Niall, but I knew she needed help in that moment, I couldn't be mad at her when she had just been traumatised like that.

But, she was scared of me.

Thats what sent me into a fucking spiral. My daisy was terrified of me. I had heard people scream for their lives before, and thats exactly what I had heard when I picked her up, it was a scream of pure terror. But what had I done to make her feel safe that night? After what she had heard me say, she was right to be terrified of me, she was right to hate me. Even though everything I said to that guy was bullshit that I had made up in an effort to get one of Stefan's men to trust me, she was smarter than to take the risk of trusting me after hearing it. I got angry at her, I couldn't fucking control it and I knew I shouldn't have, I had been a complete asshole to her, but I didn't know what to do. I regretted it, so fucking much but there was nothing I could do to take it back. I fucking hated myself for it, and I was never going to forgive myself.