43 | Mine

***

***

I hardly even had time to shut the door to my apartment before Harry threw himself at me, grabbing my jaw and my waist and pulling me close to him until his lips were slammed against mine.

He wasted no time slipping his tongue into my mouth, invading my mouth and moaning as soon as he did.

It was a sloppy kiss, desperate and needy as he walked me backwards towards my bedroom, blindly trying to find our way in the darkness of the hallway.

I felt my back hit the bedroom door and before I knew it, it was open and I was pushed back until I fell on the bed, hardly even having time to react to the sudden movements before Harry was hovering over me, lapsing his tongue over his bottom lip before dipping his head down to kiss me again.

We were both desperate for this, he kissed me like he hadn't done it for years, like he was starving as if we hadn't been all over each other just this morning.

He took my bottom lips between his teeth, tugging slightly before pulling away and hovering over me, his long hair surrounding his face and tickling my cheeks.

"Do you know how hard it is to control myself, when you're sitting on top of me looking all pretty and wearing something like that?" He said with a deep voice, soothing his hands up and down my waist and taking his eyes down my body.

He suddenly lowered his body and pressed the harsh material of his jeans against the thin fabric of the underwear I was wearing. I could already feel the bulge under his jeans pressed against me.

I'm guessing pretty fucking hard by the feel of it.

Before I could respond he grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around his hips, grasping my jaw and tilting my head up, so he could attach his lips to my neck, wasting no time before sucking harshly on the skin below my ear.

A shiver went down my spine from the feeling of his soft lips contrasted by the aggressive actions against my skin, it made my whole body heat up.

I held his biceps as he rested one elbow on one side of my head while his other hand held the back of my neck, holding me against him.

I panted out, gripping his arms tighter as he started to kiss down the arch of my neck, taking his time to leave marks on each different spot. His teeth occasionally nicked my skin and he knew I liked the feeling of it.

I breathed heavier the further down my neck he got, his lips getting softer as he reached my collar bone, kissing me one last time before he pulled away and hooked his fingers around the straps of my dress.

Going against the quick and desperate way he was just a few moments ago, he took his time being soft and delicate as he reached to the hem of my dress and began to pull it up off my body.

"Hips" He smirked down at me beneath him.

In lifted my hips, letting him pull the material past my hips and up to my shoulder. I raised my arms above my head, so he could pull the material off my body and toss it somewhere else in the room.