59 | Surprises

Play the song at the **

May 9

I managed to get out of the shower and pee after many failed attempts to stand up- I still felt like I was on top of the world. My whole body stayed in a continuous state of euphoria, I was smiley, giggly but so tired.

Harry changed me into one of his shirts, tying my wet hair into a bun on top of my head, before doing the same with his own hair. I waddled over to the bed, the bottom half of my body felt like jelly, and we both passed out almost instantly.

Normally I lay on his chest with my face nuzzled in his neck and my arm slumped over his stomach, his arms would be wrapped around my back. But we had completely switched places.

Neither of us had even moved since we lay down after getting out of the shower.

He had basically just collapsed on top of me after we got out the shower and he was hugging me tightly. Our legs intertwined beneath the sheets. We were tangled up together like we wanted to get as close to each other as possible.

Harry's head was squished between my boobs -which was definitely not an accident- his arm was slumped over my stomach and I had one hand on the bottom of his back, the other hand was on the back of his head, I had taken out his bun and I was subconsciously playing with his hair.

He was still asleep. I had woken up about ten minutes ago, but I enjoyed laying in the silence with him, listening to the steady slow patterns of his breathing and feeling his heart beating in his chest.

It was rare that he lay on me, he usually would pull me into his chest, curling us up like he wanted to protect me from everything. But with him on me, I got to feel like I could protect him. I knew realistically that if it came to trying to protect him I'd be completely useless, but I lived in the fantasy that I could keep him safe.

He lay on his stomach, I could feel his heartbeat in his chest against my stomach, slow and calm.

I'd never felt so content.

Out of my own curiosity though, I moved my hand from the back of his head. I grabbed the top of the sheets, moving them down slightly. I knew I had scratched his back only a few hours ago, I knew he asked me to and he seemed to enjoy it, but I was still confused why he wanted me to hurt him.

Pulling the sheets down to his hips, I winced when I saw the marks on his back, I couldn't help but feel horrible. I didn't know how I should feel, because he wanted me to do it, and I got a thrill out of his reaction, but they looked like they really hurt.

Vicious looking scratches from my nails. It worried me slightly, I wondered if he had actually been in pain but didn't tell me because he didn't want to make me feel bad. I was also scared that I had done that, I genuinely felt like something had come over me when I did that to him. I was never violent, but god, hearing the fucking noise that left him when I did that just made me want to do it again.

Harry groaned slightly, I felt him shuffle slightly on top of me before he was stretching his arms above his head to wake himself up. Breathing in deeply before he dropped his arms back around me again, nuzzling his face into my chest more.

"Morning... again" He groaned with a faint raspy morning voice that always gave me butterflies.

"Morning baby" I whispered back, pressing a kiss to the top of his head, but still feeling distracted when I stared at the scratches.

My gaze was still focused on his back, I found it hard to believe that it was me that did that, and I was aware of what I was doing, because it was so unlike me to want to do something like that.