5 | Beachwood

December 27

Harry Styles

I was currently parked on the street outside the Beachwood cafe waiting for it to open, passing the time by using the baby wipes I kept in the glove compartment to clean the blood off my hands from the guy I had just killed underneath Zayns tattoo shop.

I was called early in the morning by Louis so I could talk to Karl, because apparently, he found out what my full name was, and I couldn't have people knowing my name.

I'd tortured him for much longer than Steven, taking my time to individually cut off his fingers until he gave us any form of information. Karl was much older than Louis Zayn and I, and for some reason he thought that made him superior to me.

Which he definitely was not.

Louis and Zayn were the only people that knew my first and last name. I was 'styles' to everyone else. Nobody else knew who Harry was.

I have no idea how he found out my name, but I didn't care to ask. I'd taken a good few hours on him, since he threatened to tell everyone my name, which just pissed me off.

He had no fingers, a deep cut across his cheek and still refused to talk, that was until I threatened to cut his dick off. The fear in his brown eyes was funny to me, and he spoke with no hesitation.

I didn't cut the guys dick off, mainly because that means I'd have to see it. Karl had a massive beer belly and had 5 divorces in his 56 years of life, his dick definitely wasn't something he needed, so instead of cutting it off, I shot him through his jeans.

His cries were music to my ears, I let him bleed out for a good half hour, before finally shutting him up with a bullet between his eyebrows.

Id gone through about 12 wipes trying to clean Karl's blood off my hands, cutting off his fingers was probably a bad idea since I had planned to come to the beachwood before getting the call from Louis.

I finally finished cleaning my hands and looked out the window, to see the cafe full of people. I stuffed the bloody wipes into the glove compartment of the car.

Opening the door and stepping out onto the bust street, quickly jogging across the street to the front door.

I stepped inside, my nose immediately being filled with the strong smell of different coffee flavours and a variety of baking.

I scanned my eyes across the cafe, I didn't know what exactly I was looking for, I'd never been in here before, never even heard of it.

I spotted an empty table towards the back, I walked over and sat myself down on one of the chairs.

My phone buzzed, the number wasn't american, which wasn't anything unusual when I was sent assignments.

I opened up the file, analysing the picture of my next target.

He was wearing sunglasses, which wasn't very helpful, but he did have a few distinctive tattoos, maybe three or four birds on the bottom of his arm.

The picture wasn't great, but Louis was good at finding people that didn't want to be found, so it wouldn't be a problem.

The rest of the file was pretty basic, not going into too much detail, I didn't need, or care about details to kill someone.

Name: Stefan Jones

Location: New York City

Age: 59

Payment: $150,000,000