40 | Flawless

***

***

April 17

Harry's face dropped.

He had this expression, something I had never seen before and the way he was looking at me made the butterflies in my stomach become ten times more intense.

His eyes searched over my face, and as soon as he realised how serious I was, the look of shock was instantly changed to the look of pure lust and desire.

Still with my legs wrapped around his waist and my back pressed against the cold glass window, he stared deep into my eyes, breathing heavily as I did the same.

I was holding his biceps, his soft inked skin with muscles that were moving every time he flexed his fingers on my thighs.

"Is that what you want, baby? You want me to ruin it?" He smirked and his voice was deeper than I had ever heard it be before, just the sound of it made my stomach drop to the floor.

I nodded, the tension was completely suffocating, and my mind was so overwhelmed by everything that I didn't speak. I had no idea what I was signing up for, but I knew I was ready and I knew I wanted it. His hands were soothing up and down my thighs and goosebumps erupted all over my skin.

My nails dug into his arms as he leant forward and brushed his lips against mine "I need you to use your words"

It was so strange to me, having that feeling. Being so desperate for someone, and actually wanting it. There was no fear about it either, I had the choice. I knew I could say no if I wanted to, and that he would stop. If I said no I wouldn't be punished

My heart was pounding in my chest, and I sighed out a breath, feeling slightly anxious but I needed this. "I want you to fuck me, Harry"

I had hardly even finished my sentence when his lips were slammed back into mine. Kissing him somehow felt better than it ever had before, knowing what it was leading to.

He moaned softly when his tongue ran across my bottom lip and invaded my mouth. One hand held my thigh around him while his other hand explored everywhere it could.

I had one arm wrapped around his neck while I held his face with my other hand. His jaw was sharp and I could tell that we were both as desperate as each other.

He was like a drug being shot straight into my veins, it was completely addictive and I never wanted the feeling to go away.

Our lips broke as he pulled his face back, a sly smile on his face, his cheeks were flushed pink and his lips were slightly swollen from the intensity of the kiss.

"Want me to show you what it really means to get fucked?" He asked me, grabbing my jaw and tilting my head back to look up at him. "To show you just how incredible only I can make you feel?"