"Why would She pick a restaurant She couldn't afford?" I asked. "I don't know maybe she was thinking you'd pay for her" Kasey said as I just shook my head beginning to drive.
"Y/N dead ass doesn't need anyone to pay for anything when it comes to her, stop with this whole stigma you have towards her" I said as Kasey just looked over at me. "What stigma Michael?" She questioned. "You think because she's a black woman she doesn't have her own and her shit not together" I started off but she cut me off

"First I never said that, second I have no issue with your friend I was just asking a simple question Besides if she doesn't need anybody why she back living at her mothers house?" Kasey questioned pissing me off further. "Her mother wanted her to relax" I simply said pulling up in front off her house. "Whatever" Kasey simple said getting out of the car and closing the door. I immediately left going to Y/N's mothers house as I seen Y/N pull up in the drive way behind me.

Y/N got out of the car as I did the same, She walked past beginning to talk shit. "I'm surprised the leach isn't here too" She said walking up to the front door as I chuckled. "You're always talking shit" I said as she unlocked the door and we walked into a dark house. We walked upstairs to a guest room far down the hall from her mother and sister's room. She opened the door as we walked in and she turned a light on.

"Aww She did you a room too?" I asked teasingly in a baby tone as Y/N just looked over at me. "Yeah but I want my own shit again. like I'm using my mothers car and in her house" she expressed. "Yeah but you do understand why she's doing all of this?" I questioned. "Yeah but I'm so used to doing shit on my own, figuring it on my own it's weird when I'm just being handed things." She said throwing her purse on her bed.

"That's besides the point" She started off "your girlfriend, I don't like the bitch. The bitch keep trying me and I keep it nice and cordial with everyone but she pushing me there Michael" she warned "I just talked to her in the car" I said as Y/N's phone rung and I paused. I allowed her to go for it as she picked up her phone and smiled. She answered as I was listening to her talk. "Tomorrow night at 6 is fine" She assured as she did a little laugh, said her goodbyes and hung up then threw her phone back on the bed.

"Who you meeting tomorrow night?" I asked out of curiosity sitting on the side of her bed watching her as she took her heels off. "I met Keith Powers when I was pumping gas" she said as I sat up and looked at her. "Who's that?" I asked "he's an actor, he played in that new edition movie" she said placing her heels in her closet. I pulled my phone out as she continued doing what she was doing. "What's his name again?" I asked "Keith Powers" she started off "Mhm" I said going on Google looking him up.

"Are you looking him up?!" I heard Y/N question as I ignored her looking through his photos until she snatched my phone away. "Stop" she simply said tossing the phone on the bed. "I swear between my brother, You and Steelo you niggas make it hard to date a guy" she said frustrated. "We just looking out for you" I expressed. "No because I don't be all up in your shit and who you dating or talking too" she said before going in her bathroom as I stood outside of the bathroom door. "Y/N" I said loudly as she pulled the door open "shut up before you wake my mother and sister up" she said as she came out in a pair of sweats and a crop cami top.

"What you got an attitude about?! all I was going to do was follow him" I lied as she just rolled her eyes walking away. "For what? And I don't have an attitude I'm just irritated" she said taking off her charm bracelet and throwing it on her dresser. "I mean if he's coming around I want to get to know him" I said sitting back on her bed. "You two won't be in the same space for a minute" She admitted as I scrunched my face. "Why?" I questioned "Because it's already hard enough to find a good man on top of that once the guy I'm dealing with actually finds out I know you and we're best friends then they stop fucking with me because of you" she explained.

"So you're not bringing him around me at the moment because the men you messed with had insecurities about us being best friends?" I asked as I just rolled my eyes. "Bye Michael" she simply said turning off the light in her room and turning her TV on. " I don't see how that is my fault" I said as she just ignored me getting under her covers. "It's either you leaving or we stop this conversation and you watch TV. "Girl who you think you talking too?" I asked looking back at her. "You, you the only other person in the room besides me" she simply said as I got up and went to lay on her.

"Michael move" she said squirming under me as I chuckled "Nope what we watching?!" I asked as she sucked her teeth and just laid there. "You're heavy" she whined as I sat up some and she pushed my head out of the way so she can sit up.
"Move" she simply said. "You ain't see me for years and that's how you're going to act?" I questioned. "Yeah and whose fault was that's?" She questioned. "Nah for real What you mad about?" I asked taking the remote from her and pausing her show.

"Because you not acting like the same friend I'm being towards you" she started off "I invited you places when I was away so we can hang out even when I visit here from time to time I would see if you wanted to hang out and you "Couldn't" yo you Dead ass missed all my homecomings you said you were going to attend" she expressed.

"And then when I wanted to see creed you took your girlfriend to the premiere which is understandable but we could've at least hung out and seen it" she brought up. "What about you leaving from California? What about you STILL talking about you may move back to Atlanta?" I questioned.

"You up and left so quick straight out of high school and didn't look back even once. You're my best friend and everything but when you was doing what you were doing you didn't think of me" I expressed. "Yes I did that's the reason why I'm telling you how I feel" she expressed. "those first months you went down there I heard from you and then a couple of years later it was on and off." I explained.

"Because I was doing me you acted like you didn't have time for me because of your career and your girlfriend so I fell back. I'm not going to keep asking you if you want to hang out and you pushing me off like I'm just a regular person" she simply said. "Whatever" I simply said "if it's whatever then don't complain about me possibly moving back to Atlanta when you doing the same bullshit you was doing while I was in Atlanta" she simply said getting up.

"I already apologized for that like a couple of months ago though" I brought up. "Yeah but you still doing the same shit, I didn't do anything to you so if you have an issue then just say it" she said as I stood up. "You should've never left" I said turning on her light. "Michael you knew exactly why I left" She argued. "I told you I got you and you left anyway" I expressed.

"Michael I'm not your girlfriend nor wife I'm not just going to let you take care of me or me depend on you while I go to school out here. Atlanta was an opportunity so I took it and it honestly was the best thing." She admitted. "You know how I am when it comes to money. I want to make my own just in case that person who is "there" isn't able to provide or stops providing" she explained.

"And honestly when you got with Kasey what was going to happen with you paying for things for me?" She questioned. "Honestly if you had of stayed there wouldn't be a Kasey." I started off. "But I'll talk to you later have fun on your date" I simply said as she rolled her eyes walking me downstairs. "Get home safe" she said "aight good night" I said before walking out the door as she stood by the door waiting for me to pull off.