He stood up then came back with Jin. Jin saw me and waved at me and I waved back.

"Hi Y/N." Jin said.

"Hi Jin." I said, smiling.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"I want to eat with you instead of eating by myself." Jin said.

"But me and Y/N was doing something inappropriate." Jimin said.

"We weren't doing anything inappropriate Jin, don't worry." I said. "And Jimin let him eat with you." I said.

They then started eating while talking to me. Jin fed Jimin and I chuckled.

"I'm going to lose my husband to you Jin." I said. "You're stealing my husband." I added.

"I can't help everyone wants me." Jin said.

"Don't worry baby, I won't leave you for Jin." Jimin said.

"Maybe I will." I joked.

"She's my wife now Jimin, go get another one." Jin joked.

"You're not taking my wife, she's mine." Jimin said. "I got her first." He said.

"I'm not an object." I said.

"But I know an object I can use on y—" Jimin said, before getting interrupted.

"Jimin!" I shouted.

"Oops." Jimin said.

"That's too much information Jimin." Jin said.

"Sorry Hyung, got carried away a little." Jimin said, when there was another knock. J-Hope then walked into view.

"It's Hobi!" I exclaimed.

"Excited to see me Y/N?" He asked, chuckling.

"Of course I am." I said, smiling.

Hobi was sitting where Jimin was and Jimin was doing something but I couldn't see him.

"Remember when Jimin got a present from a fan and it was a bra." Hobi said.

"What? He never told me about that." I said.

"It wasn't important baby, I didn't keep it." Jimin said, rushing over and Jin wiping something on his shirt.

" Jimin said, rushing over and Jin wiping something on his shirt

"I didn't ask if you kept it." I said. "I'm just wondering why you didn't tell me." I said.

"Maybe the fan gave you the bra to give to your wife Jimin." Jin said.

"How would she know her size?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know, I'm just saying." Jin said.

"He's right, that's probably why the fan gave it to you." Hobi said.

"Then that'll mean that she'll know what my wifes bra would look like and no one but me can know." Jimin said.

"What about me? I put them on." I said.

"I like you better without a bra." Jimin said.

"Jimin! You pervert!" I shouted.

"You knew what you were getting into when you married me." Jimin said.

"I know but you don't have to say stuff like that especially in front of your hyungs." I said.

"You're getting scolded Jimin and it's hilarious." Jin said.

"Glad you find it funny Hyung." Jimin said.

"I agree with Jin, it is pretty funny." Hobi said.

"Let's switch the subject before Jimin turns into a tomato." I said, laughing.

"Y/N, Jimin told us that the twins are trying to pull your hair out of your head." Jin said.

"They are, they pulled a few out but it's fine, I didn't need those strands of hair anyways." I said, making them chuckle.

I looked at the time and saw that it was twelve in the morning.

"I better go to bed, it's twelve here and I have to go to work in the morning." I said.

"Don't overwork yourself at work Y/N." Hobi said.

"I'll make sure I don't." I said. "And you all better not overwork yourselves." I said.

"We won't, good night Y/N." Jin said.

"Goodnight Y/N, sleep tight." Hobi said.

"Love you and Goodnight baby." Jimin said.

"Goodnight Jin and Hobi." I said. "Goodnight and love you too Jimin." I added.

I got off the phone and went upstairs and got ready for bed then laid down after turning the light off. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with Jimin on my mind.