𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

Start from the beginning

Pap 3- what about your old tweets?

Giorgia- leave him alone, I know my boyfriend and if you know me at all you know that I'd never condone that kind of ideology.

Jaden- thank you angel but you don't have to guard me for this... yes. I made and liked some ignorant tweets as a teenager. I'm not the same person I used to be. I used to be unable to make opinions for myself, living around a bunch of people who had some fucked up views. Even the school I went to was a very small private baptist school, they taught a twisted version of history. Since I got out of there and actually experienced the world and talked to new people, I've learned just how wrong I was.

Giorgia- You guys need to go now, you really shouldn't be here right now anyways, it's completely inappropriate.

Giorgia was fed up by now, Jaden was her weak spot and they had poked at him.

Pap 1- ok, have a good day

The three men with their cameras walked across the street and filmed from afar.

Giorgia- I hate people sometimes-

Jaden- no, no. Don't let them ruin this for you.

He turned her forward in the line, facing her back to him and looking towards the voting booths. Jaden's arms rested naturally around her hips as his head laid on her shoulder.

Jaden- focus on what you're about to get to do. And ya know.... Maybe what we could do after?

He teased and left a couple kisses on her neck to be sweet. She tilted her head to give him more access, this made him laugh against her neck, the vibrations of his laughter coursing through Giorgia's body.

Giorgia- are you ever not horny?

Jaden- when I have a sexy ass girlfriend whom I love and adore, and is amazing in bed... you tell me.

He whispered in between kisses on her neck. Her eyes rolled back for a moment, thoughts racing through her mind and his.

Giorgia- we're in public

Jaden- nobody can hear what I'm saying to you and it looks like im just resting my head on your shoulder, we're fine

Giorgia- not if you keep getting me worked up.

Jaden couldn't help but smirk at his effect on her. Despite his desires, Jaden let go and stepped back a little bit to give her space.

That however, was too much. She still wanted his attention, just not anything sexual since they were in public. So she grabbed his arm and draped it over her shoulder as she hugged him from the side.

Jaden- you're adorable.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

giorgiamallette