"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her!" Jacob demanded, and Aimee frowned. Rose stepped forward, "This is none of your business, dog."

"Jacob, it's Bella's choice, we have to accept it. But it's killing her, the best thing would've been-"

Esme's voice interrupted Aimee and Rosalie, "All this fighting isn't good for Bella."

"The fetus isn't good for Bella." Aimee hissed, Alice nodded and voiced her agreement. Rosalie frowned at both of them.

"Say the word. Baby. It's just a little baby." She cried, Rose had always wanted children, and this was her only chance. Aimee couldn't blame Rose's actions.

"Possibly." Jasper added, stepping closer to his mate. Aimee grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers, and Jasper rubbed her knuckles.

"Carlisle, you've gotta do something." Jacob pleaded, looking at the vampire with a desperate look in his eyes.

"No," Bella spoke up, adamant, "It's not his decision, it's not any of yours." Aimee grimaced and looked at Jasper, who tightened his hold on her hand. Edward stepped forward and asked Jacob to step outside with him, leaving the rest of the Cullens in silence.

Bella looked around helplessly, and Aimee felt guilt flood her entire body. She couldn't do anything to help her friend, her family. Jasper sensed her guilt and pulled Aimee closer by the hips, soothing her.

Aimee leant back and focused her hearing on Edward and Jacob's conversation, hearing Edward beg Jacob to try save Bella. Unshedded tears welled up in her eyes, and she tried to block their voices out.

"How about we watch boring daytime TV?" Aimee pulled her lips into a smile, dragging Jasper onto the sofa. Everyone sighed in relief and nodded, all watching as Esme turned on the television.

Jacob soon strolled back into the room without Edward, Rose tensed.

"Rose, I'm fine, really." Bella warned, looking up at Jacob. Aimee stood up and stretched. "We'll leave you to talk, this show is boring. I'd rather watch Emmett fall into the river again."

The Cullens laughed lightly, in what seemed like for days, and all stood up. Jasper's face tensed slightly at the memory, the feral desperation when he thought he would lose his mate.

Soon, they all left the room, leaving Bella and Jacob behind. Jasper tugged Aimee gently to their room, a small smile on his face. Once they got there, she flopped down on the bed and Jasper lay down next to her, marveling at her.

She turned her head to meet his gaze and smiled, "What?"

"You're perfect." He whispered, leaning forward to capture her lips in a soft kiss. His palm caressed her cheek, and he pulled her closer by the waist.

Aimee pulled away, much to his displeasure, "Why are you being so sweet to me?" She asked suspiciously, Jasper tilted his head and frowned.

"I'm always sweet to you. Darlin', I'm sorry if I-"

Aimee laughed and cradled his face between her hands, her eyes alight with love, "I'm joking," she kissed his lips once, "you're perfect."

Jasper sat up and suddenly became more serious, making Aimee slightly concerned. Jasper turned away and sat rigidly on the end of the bed. It grew quiet. "I... I know it's not the right time. And it was supposed to be a surprise, but then everything happened. And-"

She interrupted him.

"Jaz, you can say anything. What's wrong?" Aimee moved to sit beside him, taking his hand. Jasper looked at her and smiled.

"I want to get us a place, a home. For us. I want to share a home with you, but I didn't even think if you wanted that with me before I even bought the-"

"You don't think I want to share a home with you? Jaz, that sounds amazing. Why didn't you talk to me sooner?" Aimee grinned and straddled him, his arms instantly wrapping around her waist.

Jasper smiled widely, he then gently flipped her over onto the bed, her hair splaying around her like a halo. His lips skimmed her neck, "I already found a place and bought it, I was going to tell you. And I need to have more than a couple hours to do everything I want to do to you."

He pushed his hips into Aimee's, and she gasped breathlessly, her hands automatically winding through his hair. Jasper felt heat surge through his body as he buried his nose in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent.

"Show me." She breathed out, subconsciously lifting her hips upwards. Jasper closed his eyes tightly and tried to control himself, trying to pull himself away from his mate. His black eyes trailed Aimee, but he nodded.

*

Surprisingly, they'd managed to actually get out of the bed. Jasper was leading Aimee through the forest, the house wasn't that far away from the Cullen household. After 5 minutes of speed running, they finally arrived.

"Jasper." She grabbed his hand and looked at the one-story house in awe. Jasper watched her in utter love, feeling her happiness.

"Let's go inside." He muttered, walking forward and producing a key from his pocket, unlocking the front door. They both walked in to an open-lit hallway.

Jasper interlocked their fingers and then guided her through the house, showing her each room. Aimee's favourite room was the library, shelves lined all the walls.

Jasper then led her to another door, opening it to reveal a bedroom. Aimee walked toward the queen-sized bed, and turned back to Jasper with a grin.

She slowly made her way to Jasper, "What did you say earlier? Something about needing more than a couple hours to do everything you wanted to do to me?"

Jasper's eyes darkened as he watched her stop just before him, but before he could do anything she had turned around.

"This house is beautiful, Jaz." She whispered as Jasper pulled her body to lean against his chest, his hands skimming over her waist.

He kissed her neck gently, as he pushed his hips into her, needing more friction. Aimee leant her head back, grabbing Jasper's hand and pulling it up her body, resting it on her throat.

She then turned around and kissed him, hurried and rough. Jasper immediately responded, his tongue slipping into her mouth. Aimee jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist as he sped towards the bed.

He began kissing down her body, taking his time.

"So obsessed with me." She smirked as she thrusted her hips up, making him go feral.

He stopped just above her hips, staring at his mate with intense lust, "You have no idea, darlin'."