16

hi! this chapter has a particular song which i thought would fit the whole vibe. 

Harry Styles

"What? Like right now? She says with a confused look.

"Mhm is that a yes?" I ask.

"But what about work?" She asks.

"Fuck it we're actually needed when they find something in the case not become detectives. I swear to god they expect us to solve the case for them and you've clearly been working too hard on this. So what do you say?" I ask.

"Are you sure about this harry?" she asks with a little hesitation being slightly scared about the consequences of skipping a day of work just like that.

"Leave it on me will you baby?" I hum assuring her.

"So....?" I ask.

"I'm down? Where do you want to go?" She asks softly.

"Do you like roller coasters?" I ask. I wanted her to have fun. I wanted her to smile and take off her mind over whatever is fucking up her day even though she's not letting it show.

"Love them." She says with a huge smile. "Are we going there?" She asks jumping around happily.

"Hell yes. Are you ready?" I ask.

"Yup are you?" She asks, the excitement clearly showing through.

I quickly take off my coat and roll the sleeves of my shirt up and say. "Yes, lets go."

We take an uber and go to this beautiful amusement park about 45 minutes away from the motel. The whole ride she spoke about how she loved roller coasters and it made her truly feel alive. She was so excited and I was glad.

We then enter the park. I buy us our tickets while she stares at all the rides mentally noting how many times she wants to ride on each one of them.

"Do you wanna start off with something easy? We can then go on to the fun ones once both of our bodies get ready." She said softly.

"Okay let's go." I then guide her to this Ferris wheel and there was a line so we stand in the line.

"Do you remember your first roller coaster?" She asks looking into my eyes.

"I din't go to any growing up. The idea of them always excited me but to be honest I've really never been to one. This is my first time." I say being honest with her. If anyone else would've asked I would just curse them out and tell them it wasn't any of their business.

"No way. Okay so don't worry about that it's going to be great. I swear to god you've come with the right person."

The right person.

"Are you scared of heights?" She asks.

"Not really. I actually love them."

"Same what the fuck?" She says with a 'wow' look on her face.

"Hm harry let's say once this case is done would you want to go sky diving with me or like bungee jumping anything adventurous really. Would you?" She asks.

"I would love to. But I get the impression you are going to get cold feet before that and back out." I say teasing her.

"Oh yeah? Watch me then harry I'll be the one screaming cuz I'm having so much fun and you'll be the one crying." She says with a cocky tone.

Just then we get interrupted by the man controlling the Ferris wheel. "Just the two of you? Is that right?" He asks.

"Yes." Elianna says jumping around.