28

Harry Styles

Our lips meet immediately once those words leave my mouth. I run my hand through her hair tugging it with my fingers while resting my palm on her lower scalp. I pull even harder causing a moan to leave her mouth while kissing me.

Fuck.

I shove my tongue down her throat while her hands now run all the way up my shirt and finally landing on my neck. She grips my neck harder causing me to now let out a moan. Her other hand rests in my hair tugging it while kissing me.

I pull away from her and place my hands on her hip guiding her to sit on my lap. She moves and sits on my lap facing me and continues to kiss me. My hands hand on her ass cupping it and pulling her even closer and kissing her.

Both her hands now land in my hair this time not tugging it instead she just runs her fingers smoothly through it. Our tongues collide against each others moving in a swift motion while she now slowly moves her hips in an up and down motion.

The friction clearly setting me off. Making me hard through my tight pants. I was already so wet, this girl isn't gonna make me last long is she?

She gets off through the friction too moving her hips at a faster pace while she stops kissing me and starts to suck on my neck nibbling on it a bit.

"Elianna" I moan.

Her hips moving at a rapid motion wasn't helping. I hold onto her neck and stop her from kissing me.

I knew she did this on purpose. She liked to set me off. She liked having control but not too much. I knew she liked being dominated more but she liked being a tease. And I knew her way of riding my cock without actually riding it would make me a mess.

She wasn't wrong.

Her legs were wrapped around my hips while she sat in my lap looking into my eyes confused why I stopped her but also glistened in anticipation on what I was going to do next.

I kiss her on her neck nibbling on it harder leaving marks on it while she moaned my name.

I move on to her chest kissing her collar bone while my other hand lands on her ass squeezing it even harder. "Harry-" she pants.

My tongue swirls in a circular motion while my lips suck and create pressure on her skin marking her. She throws her head back while her other hand presses onto my shoulder tightly.

She was wearing this short dress with purple flowers on it. It wrapped around every single curve of hers. i run my finger along her collar bones that were now slightly red in color.

I look into her eyes kissing her back again as my hands land on one of her tits. I move my thumb over the fabric in a soft up and down motion. Her hips move even faster. I place her hands on her hip slowing down her motion as otherwise we wont last any longer. Both of us desperate for some kind of touch and the friction clearly setting the both us off.

She then shifts her hand from my hair to my pants pulling on the zip. Exposing my hard cock through my boxers. She looks at me and smirks while she runs her fingers along my rim of my boxers not touching my cock yet.

"Elianna" I say softly looking at her.

"Mhm." She says while now cupping her hands over my boxers.

"Don't." I say.

"Don't what?" She says innocently smirking.

"Don't play with me." I say looking into her eyes.

"Make me." She snaps back.