33

Harry Styles

It was early in the morning but both of us din't look tired at all. Elianna slept almost the whole flight after the antidote settled in. When she woke up her headache seemed to vanish away and she was now all giggly because when I had gone to the washroom, the tap had broken down and all the water had splashed all over me.

I was just about to go off on the restroom attendant when Elianna had stopped me.

"It's not their fault harry." She said laughing on how pissed I was and how my whole white shirt was now transparent.

"It's not funny." I look at her.

"Yes it is." she laughs and when she notices I din't like it so she covered her mouth and turned her back towards me to laugh a little more.

"Elianna I'm serious I'm already so fucking stressed and that fucking tap just had to burst open when I went in."

"I know and I'm so sorry but come on you've gotta admit that it's funny and you're cute when you're all pissed off." She says softly.

"Asshole." I point at her.

We were standing outside the flight's washroom now and she stood opposite me pretending like she was completely shocked I just called her an asshole.

"We decided that it was you yesterday so there's no way I'm letting that go." She squints.

"Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes.

I walk away going back to my seat when she says from behind.

"You're all wet harry." She says. 

"Come back here." She continues.

I walk towards her. "You're gonna catch a cold if you sit in that shirt we have about half an hour until the flight lands." She says as she walks away instructing me to stay there.

She goes on her tip toes which looked so cute and reaches for the small bag. The bag was filled with sweaters we brought when we were waiting for our flight.

She brought me this black  sweatshirt which we had just brought few hours back.

"Put this on." She says.

"No." I say nodding my head teasing her.

"Harry." She looks at me in the eye.

"You okay?' She asks me.

"Mhm, just a little stressed." I respond.

"Go inside." She orders.

"What?"

"Get inside." She says with an evil smirk on her face.

Am I thinking what you're thinking?

We immediately enter the washroom and she follows me behind closing the door with her foot while maintaining eye contact with me. She turns back for a second and locks the door.

She walks towards me barely taking few steps as the washroom was pretty small.

"Sit." She orders.

"You can't order me around like that you know." I say looking into her eyes while I run my fingertips along her neck gripping her chin pulling her closer to kiss me.

As our lips smash against each others our bodies collide and move in a motion as if it was all muscle memory.

She moves her hand all over my chest as one hand reaches my neck while the other travels up to my hair tugging it. "Yes I can." She tilts her head sighting looking at me while still having that evil smirk plastered all over her face.