55

this is a double update. read chapter 54 first before reading this chapter. love u.

Elianna Grace

I head towards the kitchen pulling out a pan and place some chicken to boil. I cut some vegetables up on the chopping board placing the vegetables In the pan cooking them.

It takes about twenty five minutes until I was done cooking. I quickly place the contents in a small bowl and head upstairs.

Harry sits on the same place I left him and looks up immediately at me as soon as I enter the room.

"It's chicken soup. I know it won't taste like your moms but I just thought it would make you feel better I-" He cuts me off as he pulls the bowl from my hand placing it on the table and immediately presses his lips onto mine.

The kiss was so passionate. He maintains a strong grip on my waist pulling me closer towards him as he embraced me with his huge arms as he kissed and hugged me at the same time. He was saying thank you.

He pulls away as I looks at me while his eyes were all gloosy and slightly still wet. He grips my face with his hands and his cold rings touch my face making me slightly twitch.

"Elianna I- I- fucking. I'm so fucking happy." He says as a small tear streams down his face which was followed by a small chuckle. 

I bring my hand up to his face brushing his tear off with the pad of my thumb.

"I know I'm really fucked right now and it hurts but this happens for years and my heart was never at ease but for the first time in years it is at ease. I know after everything what happened today.. it fucked me up yes. But if you ask me right now how I feel I would say happy because I have you with me." He smiles faintly pulling me in for another kiss.

"You make my heart feel at ease too baby." I say with all honesty.

Our broken hearts were so tired after carrying the weight of our shit on our hearts that it never felt at ease but little did we know. It slowly without even noticing it began resting. It began taking the rest it actually deserved over all these years. And only you could be the one capable enough to do that to my tainted heart.

"Now sit alright. Don't exert yourself too much." I state as I place him on the bed.

He sits on the bed taking the soup bowl in his hand and bringing the soup to his mouth drinking it while he makes a small slurping sound.

I slightly giggle in response and he was quick to notice. "Don't laugh at me." He chuckles.

"Mmm... you're good. This is good." He says taking another sip. "Maybe I'm rubbing off on you." He says praising his cooking skills in response.

"Oh fuck off don't give yourself credit." I roll my eyes.

"Sit with me." He nods.

I sit beside him as he looks at me and speaks again, "You know my hands kinda hurt...." He trails off indicating he wanted me to feed him.

"Oh bullshit." I chuckle which was followed by a short laugh. I take the bowl from him bringing the spoon filled with soup and positioning it towards his mouth.

"Open up baby." I nod.

He quickly opens up and swallows the soup and has a cheeky smile plastered on doing so.

"You know I never liked getting fed as a kid." He states as I place another spoon of food in his mouth.

"Really?" I look at him.