41

Elianna Grace

As soon as that sentence leaves his lips, I press my lips on his.

The kiss was passionate and it felt so good. It was filled with warmth and a particular kind of embrace I couldn't explain in words even if I tried to. It spoke a lot without actually saying anything.

The both of us were slowly being honest with each other but most importantly to ourselves. Who am I kidding? I like you. A little too much if I'm being honest. I wanted to be with you simply because I never felt like I had to be someone else when I was with you. I never felt like I had to pretend any emotion when it was with you.

You slowly started showing me that happiness could be possible and it was true.

"You okay?" I pull away looking at him.

"I am." He looks at me smiling.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." I whisper as I look into his eyes while I placed my hand on his cheek.

"I know, me too. Let's just stay like this forever." He mutters in a serious tone.

"You serious?" I chuckle.

"Yeah fuck this." He chuckles.

"As much as I would love to harry we don't know who is actually getting killed or even tortured  at this moment. We've gotta get back to work. I hate this." I sigh knowing how much I just wanted to stay here.

"I know. Fuck this shit." He throws his head back.

"But harry." I say looking straight into his eyes as he immediately look down at me when I say his name.

"Thank you for everything today. I mean it." I say being so grateful for everything that happened today and for everything he did.  Never did I think someone would put this much effort into making sure I was okay. Everyone I met was just selfish and only cared about themselves but harry made me think I deserved this all. I was worth the good.

I was worth the redemption.

"Don't you say that again. I din't do this for a thank you Elianna, I did it for you." He says looking into my eyes while he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Did I ever tell you how glad I am that you stepped into the cafe that day?" I chuckle remembering how it was the first time both of us had seen each other.

"Oh fuck yeah I remember that day." He chuckles.

"I saw your cafe from afar. You were busy smiling at some kid. You looked so stressed yet so effortlessly pretty." I smile at that comment. "I remember when I entered you flinched as soon as the door opened and spilled whatever you had in your hand. It was so funny. Are you always this clumsy?" He chuckles.

"Fuck off. You opened the door so briskly it scared the shit out of me. And the fact that I wasn't expecting anyone at that time made it even more scary." I chuckle.

"Right." He says still laughing.

Ask him Elianna. Just ask him. The voice kept saying in my head.

"Harry.." I say trailing off.

"Yeah?" He says looking into my eyes.

"You know how that day you came in. Something was bothering you yeah I-"

"Yeah I remember. That day uh-"

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I state making sure he wasn't just forcing himself to tell me because he felt like he had to.