48

hiiii! this song comes later on in the chapter. you can play it whenever you like or when you start seeing the lyrics pop up in the chapter. anyways let's get to this chapter now shall we? 

Davis Evans

"Right." I say quickly cutting Harry's call and running to the bathroom to get ready. I din't have any money to buy food or clothes but yesterday harry brought me a pair of sweats and a shirt to sleep in. Today morning Elianna dropped off food even though I din't expect her to. I was just grateful that I was out of jail and I had a roof over my head for the night.

Elianna was genuinely sweet tho. She brought me another set of clothes along with the food she gave me in the morning. She din't mention it  which made it seem like she genuinely din't want a thank you but she just wanted to do it.

She was such a nice girl and seeing the way she was around Harry and the way Harry was around her anyone could say that those two had something going on.

Elianna and Harry had told me last night that we were leaving today to California and all I could think about was my wife. I just wanted to hug her and say sorry a million times for disappearing. I hope that she'd forgive me.

What hurt was that I don't look like me anymore.

My heart ached even thinking about 'what if she was with someone else', 'what if she moved on'?  'what if she never forgives me?' 

These possibilities ran through my mind all the way till the three of us got into the flight. Harry and Elianna seemed busy in their own conversation. Harry would brush her hair off her face pretty occasionally while Elianna would try to hide how much of an effect it would have on her.

Young love.

 Ugh I missed those days when we would be just like these two here. Obviously I was a bit more polite and less over protective than how harry is considering how few minutes back he told me to fuck off when he realized that my seat in the flight was next to Elianna's. He got so mad at me which led to him not talking to me the whole ride.

Like calm down buddy I wasn't the one who booked the flight. You did.

One thing I did noticed was how Harry never looked at me in the eye whenever he spoke to me. He'd always look somewhere else. I honestly don't blame him after everything he's been through I know how hard it actually can get and I was a constant reminder of his father even though I wasn't. I looked at him for god sakes

I honestly hated looking at myself in the mirror. It wasn't me. I hated everything about me. Everything that was associated with 'John Styles' I had come to hate because that man and what he did wasn't me. I hated him but more than anyone. I fucking hated Will.

He betrayed me. He tore me apart from my family. He took my life away from me.

Every three months a man would come and visit me which no one knew of. I din't tell Harry or Elianna because it isn't necessary but that man would interrogate me and grill into my brains that I was John Styles and I had to keep my mouth shut. He would ask me all sorts of questions and make me rehearse everything John has ever said or done.

But most of all he'd ask me to wait for Harry. He knew harry would come. Even though Harry hadn't ever visited. The man knew harry would come. He said harry would come when he would stop coming. And just like he said, about four months had passed by and he din't come. That's when Harry and Elianna both came.

He never told me his name nor his visits were recorded or known of. Which is why everyone believes no one visits me. But in fact no one except this man does. I could recognize this man anywhere.