40

Elianna Grace

I wake up as the warm sunlight shines right through the windows beside the bed as it lands straight on my face.

I move slightly changing positions falling back asleep. I shift my hand to the other side expecting Harry to be sleeping but he wasn't there. The bed was empty.

I rub my eyes waking up trying to recall yesterday's events remembering I had told him all about my assault. All about the night that fucked me up so bad. The day since I last cried. I remember going home that day and crying for hours straight and then never crying again. 

I din't regret telling him it at the time honestly it felt good telling him because for some reason I trusted him. He was the first person I told. Yes, Ethan knew about it simply because he found out which led to me telling him everything but with harry I just felt right.

But now that he isn't it bed and that a night has passed over me opening up to him, I cant help but wonder did he get uncomfortable by the whole thing? Is he going to behave all weird and distant now because I opened up to him?

Look I know these might sound like silly questions but trust me when I tell people my problems which is very rarely now but when I do they don't seem to care and for some reason they get distant. They only would come back when they have their shit to deal with completely disregarding me as a human. So I can't help but wonder what if harry now sees me differently because I opened up to him about a part of my life I've never told anyone.

I quickly get off the bed heading to the washroom brushing my teeth while these thoughts don't leave me rather they keep getting worse.

This is the reason why I don't like to trust anyone cuz my mind will keep running scenarios wether they will betray me the next second or they'll hurt me two times worse or they'll get sick of me I really don't know.

"You're up." Harry's voice interrupts me pulling me away from my spiral of thoughts.

"Yeah." I say rubbing my eyes extremely anxious about the way he's going to react after yesterday. I mean my concern wasn't wether he was going to tell me 'its your fault the assault happened' cuz I would fucking walk out cuz it's never the victim's fault but my concern was just trusting him for the first time with something so big was so scary.

"I brought you something." He smiles coming on the bed sitting close to me. He was wearing a black shirt with skinny jeans. His tattoos were prominent while his veins from his hand bulged as he slicked his hair back while walking towards me.

"What did you get me?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"Elianna." He says looking into my eyes brushing my hair away from my face.

"You're the strongest person I know. You're so strong love and I'm so proud of you for existing and being the beautiful person you are on a daily basis despite the shit that people have put you through." He smiles.

"Harry." I say softly titling my head being completely taken aback expecting a complete different response like 'we have work, let's go' or something 'like uh lets never talk about it' or ' you shouldn't bother me with your shit'

"No I mean it with my whole heart. Even tho many people say it doesn't exist." He chuckles.

"You have the biggest heart Harry." I respond placing my hand on his cheek.

He places his hand over my hand on his face titling his head too. "No not really." He shrugs it off.

"Here." He says pulling out something from the multiple bags he was holding.