35

hi my loves <3 play the song when u see the * in the story 

Elianna Grace

"Will. Will Forbes." He uttered.

Fuck.

"Thank you." I say as I look at Harry who was already looking at me in shock.

"Y'all had your one hour, we've gotta go I'm sorry but I'll get into trouble otherwise."

"Yup. Sorry." I nod.

I turn to the man again looking at him one last time, "What's your name? Your real name?"

"Davis. Davis Evans." He smiles.

"Nice meeting you Davis. You're gonna be fine alright." I nod.

"Thank you so fucking much." He smiles tearing up a little bit.

Steve gets slightly irritated and hurries us up, rushing the both of us out of the prison.  "Thank you." I turn around telling Steve as harry nods maintaining eye contact with him as we both turn around walking away.

 We walked towards the gates of the prison Harry turns to me saying, "You know you're amazing right?" He smiles.

I smile in response gripping his face, "You okay?"

"I mean he's out there, that's scaring me but I still feel safe I don't even know why?" He says smiling tilting his head.

"Oh yeah? That's amazing you know."

"No you're amazing." He smirks.

"Don't be so sweet." I fuss. "I can't call you asshole anymore then."

"Well maybe that's my plan all along." He smirks.

"There's the asshole I know." we both laugh as we reached the gate.

"Now what? We're going back to California?" I ask.

"No. We're gonna solve this by ourselves. Fuck them." He huffs.

"But-" he cuts me off.

"I know what you're gonna say and no Elianna I know they asked us both to be present but think about it, we're not supposed to be doing their job for them and they need us later, let them find the serial killer themselves and that's when we'll enter to help them with the rest." He says in a calm tone.

"You sure?" I ask with a hint of doubt. I mean by now I already lost my part time job I din't want to loose the last thing I had.

"Yes. Trust me on this."

"Okay." I respond.

"So where are we headed now?" I ask.

"We've gotta check the location he told us. I mean Davis told us. But before that let's get you something to eat alright, I know you haven't eaten since the flight so, let's go."

I smiled as the both of us entered a cab and harry told them to this place called NAOE which was at 661 Brickell Key Drive the cab driver told us as he started his car. Harry nodded in response. even though he hadn't been in Florida for years he seemed familiar with the roads. I mean after all he grew up here. 

"I fucking hate cabs." Harry says in frustration.

He looks at me, "You like bikes?" He arches his eye brow while asking me.

"Oh love them, I don't know how to ride one tho, but I love sitting on one." I say.

"Mhm.." He hums while he pulls up his phone clicking on few apps getting completely engrossed into it.