50

Elianna Grace

Free.

If I had to give one word for everything I truly felt right now. It would be free.

I finally felt free.

Something I thought I was too broken to ever receive. But with harry it din't feel like that anymore. I din't feel like I had to put my guard up 24/7 when it concerned my emotions because I din't find it worthless anymore.

I din't find whatever I went through worthless or something that was just meant to be thrown under the rug. I wanted to start processing it. I wanted to truly learn to express my emotions and not suppress my feelings anymore because i din't find a reason to do that anymore.

Yes shit was still fucked up but now I din't feel like shit 24/7. I slowly started feeling happy.

There we were, as he held my hand with his hand while our fingers interlocked.

"You're so pretty." I murmur while I stared at his periceing green eyes that were on mine.

His eyes were so dark while his smile widened on me calling him that.

"I love when you call me that." He blushes slightly.

He immediately presses his lips on mine as his hands move to my hair freeing the ponytail I had tied on. He throws the hair tie on the ground as he runs his fingers through my hair slightly pulling it as he pushes me down angled to the ground hungrily kissing me.

"Mhm." He hums as he slides his tongue into my mouth. I grip his hair in response as I tug in with just the right amount of force. He holds my hip with his one hand while his other hand rested below my head holding me.

"You're mine." He pulls away smiling as he lands his lips kissing my neck. His tongue swirls around the skin as he slightly nibbles on the skin and plants a soft kiss later moving on to the next spot.

His soft lips land on the skin of my neck once again as he began to suck on the skin creating pressure on it causing the skin to become slightly red. The slight pain making me squirm and throw my head back in the process.

"Fuck. You're so hot." He hums as he moves down to my chest flicking open the buttons of my sweater with one hand as he trails his lips kissing the skin down there till he lands on my breasts.

"Harry." I pant as I throw my head back as he pulls my bra down exposing my breasts. The cold breeze along with his ample amount of rings touching my skin making me twitch on the effect.

He removes his one land that rested on my lower scalp as he now places it on my neck choking me hard. He brings his lips close to my mouth pressing his lips to mine while his other hand toyed with my breasts.

The warmth in his body radiating off mine as our bodies barely had any distance left between it. His soft brown curls brushed against my forehead as he pulled away looking into my eyes.

He looks at me while I notice him pulling my bra on top and adjusting my sweater like it was nothing.

"What are you-" I mange to say right before he cuts me off.

"As much as I'd like to fuck you right here Elianna, you know we can't. I'm taking you home baby." He says as he interlocks my fingers with his heading towards the door.

"Ethan's at home." I nod.

"Not that home idiot." He chuckles as we walk out the door.

Did he just refer to his place as home?