58

Harry Styles

The bright sunlight immediately hits my eyes causing me to stir in my sleep. I move to my side to reach to the other side of the bed to pull Elianna towards me.

I extend my arm on the other side of the bed but I don't feel anything. I immediately open my eyes and turn to the right realizing that she was no where to be found.

I get up and notice ice packs all over my stomach. I now noticed the bruises din't hurt as much. Did she do all of this while I was asleep?

I head to brush my teeth and change into some sweats as I head downstairs hoping she'd be there. But she was no where. I go around my house searching for her but she was no where to be found.

As I moved my abdomen slightly stung causing me to wince in pain but that couldn't stop me from looking for her.

A sound-the bell rings. I quickly walks towards the door hoping she'd be standing out there but it wasn't her.

It was the last fucking person I'd expect.

Oliver.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I look at him in disgust already wanting to punch him.

"I uh-i came to apologize." He says softly almost unable for me to hear.

Oliver the fucking bastard wants to apologize? Am I dreaming? Because If I am I  want to stay here forever.

"Huh? Is this some bullshit? I don't have time or this Oliver fuck off." I say as I close my door but he stops me maintaining a strong grip on the door.

"I'm sorry. For constantly bringing up something I knew wasn't your fault." He admits looking at his shoes softly.

"I know it was wrong. I know I fucked up yesterday and every fucking day I brought it up." He looks at me.

"It was wrong of me and I'm sorry." He says again.

"You're not the son of a murderer rather you're one of the best lawyers this place actually has." He struggles to say.

Was I hearing him right?

"What happened to you?" I look at him knowing there is no way after so many years of fighting he suddenly changed overnight.

"Uh-" he scratches his head.

"Elianna is going to kill me if I say this but uh she came over last night and knocked some sense into me styles." He looks at me.

"What?" I look at him in confusion.

"Yeah I know you wouldn't believe me if I just came and told you I simply wanted to apologize so why not say the truth." He shrugs off.

"She came over and knocked some sense into me and told me what I was doing was wrong. Funny thing was she din't make me feel like shit about my stuff rather she was kind." He looks at me. "But she still was fucking protective about you I could see it in the way she spoke about you."

"Please don't tell her." He says again.

I never in a million years thought someone would actually care enough to go take care of the shit that I dealt with and not want me to know.

This girl is something isn't she?

"Come in." I look at him.

We both look at each other completely shocked as those words left my mouth. I never in a million years would let anyone in my house. Girls or even work. They were all done outside and no where else. My house was my personal space which no one could enter expect me.