02

Elianna Grace

  I looked at my hand and there was five notes each of hundred dollars crumpled up and before I could say anything he says "For everything." But as I speak he buttons up his last button in his suit and heads for the door.

I yell " Wait" and he turns around, I look at him up to down and say worriedly "You're bleeding" there was blooding falling all over the floor oozing out from his wounded fist. I look at him and say "Wait right here, I'll be right back."

"No need." He rolls his eyes and turns his back, opening the door once again.

"Sit. You're bleeding. You need to bandage that up." 

He lets out a sigh and gives in walking towards whichever table he could find closest towards the door.

I run towards my bag to get all my supplies and I watch him sit on the chair. I come back with some healing ailment, a bowl of water with a  damp wet cloth and a small roll of white bandage.

I walk towards him and crouch down and start wiping his hand with the damp towel he says softly "You don't need to do this, I'm fine." I without any hesitation boldly reply " Well if you were fine you would have at least noticed that your hand was bleeding, clearly you aren't and that's okay." He dint say anything.

"I mean I don't really care." He huffs. 

"Try keeping them straight." I pay no attention to what he said, as he slowly opens his palm slightly making it straighter than before. I continued to wipe his wound and then rub the ailment over his bruised up knuckles. He sat up straight with no movement whatsoever. Not once did he flinch while I applied the ailment all he did was looked me straight in the eye confused.

 I then wrapped the bandage all over his knuckles. 

He then says very softly, changing his tone, "You care too much. Why?" I don't answer and honestly its because even I don't know the answer to that question . I then ask him "When you came in here your hand wasn't bleeding. What happened?" and I say this because if it was I would have seen it as I stared at his hand for far too long while noticing his tattoos and there wasn't any blood there that time so its obvious he might have hurt his hand in here.

"Broke the mirror, sorry," He says. I look at him and sigh saying " Well thankfully none of the glass pierced through your skin"

He looks up to me confused saying "You aren't mad?" I immediately reply back saying "Why would I be?" he stares and me and has the most faintest smile ever but quickly conceals it with another question after looking at his bandaged fist "What are you a doctor? nurse?" I brush it off saying "No." He then takes a second look at his hand saying " Well you're pretty good at this? How come woman?" He says with exaggeration jokingly " What are you hiding?" he says with a smirk followed by a chuckle.

 I look at him while standing up and say "Wouldn't you like to know" with a small smirk and clean up the mess.

Once I was done I looked at him and say "Have you eaten today? You look pretty pale and after all the blood that you've lost you should be eating something."

He looks at me with his stone cold eyes and doesn't say anything , he stands up aiming to leave before that I pack him few breakfast sandwiches in a bag, I also put the money he gave me earlier in the bag which he thankfully never noticed I put back, and hand the bag to him.

He hesitates to take it but after a while he notices I wont budge so he takes the bag of food and heads towards the door but just before he leaves he turns and looks at me and then the name tag on my shirt and says.

"Thankyou Elianna" with the most faintest smile.

I don't see him again, at least not for another week.