29

Elianna Grace

I wake up to harry's arm wrapped tightly around my waist and our legs intertwined while we held hands tightly.

I let go of our hands and turn towards him. He was sleeping so peacefully. He looked so tired but as if he hasn't slept for days I brush his few curly strands of hair away from his face and try releasing him grip from me kissing his forehead softly.

"Good morning." He says as my lips were glued to his forehead kissing him.

"So you're awake." I say giving him a suspicious look.

"Woke up a while ago." He says smirking.

"I'm so tired." I say rubbing my eyes.

"I know. We slept for more than ten hours it's almost 1 pm now." He says.

"What?" I shoot up from the bed.

"Yeah why are you so surprised?" He arches his eyebrow.

"Dude we've gotta go to the institution did you forget." I say staring into his eyes.

"Dude?" he arches his eyebrow.

"What should I call you then?" I huff back.

"Dad?" I ask laughing.

"Not dad, daddy sure." He smirks.

"Fuck off." I say getting off the bed.

"Come back here." He yells.

"We've got work harry, let's go." I extend my arm out to him.

"Fuck work." He says pulling me back into bed kissing me. Our lips brushed against each others delicately as I felt the warmth of his skin all over my today. The kiss sent shivers down my spine as we pressed our bodies tightly against each other while holding onto each other.

"Harry-" I say pulling away.

"We've gotta go." I say brushing my thumb over his jaw softly and kissing him on his lips with small pecks two times and getting off the bed.

He gives me a spare tooth brush and we both continue brushing our teeth. Once we were done we head downstairs. The place looked cleaner than last night.

"Did someone clean the place while we were asleep or something?" I ask.

" I did." He says being completely offended.

"Not good enough." I smirk.

"Asshole." He says walking away.

"Im kidding baby." I say walking closer to him heading towards the kitchen as harry takes a pan out.

"How's your cut now? Did I hurt you in anyway yesterday there? Im sorry if I did." I say.

Speaking about yesterday was so fucking good, we literally pushed each other to our boundaries and it felt great.

I was so sore. It hurt each time I walked but it was the good kind of pain.

"No way you din't and even if you did I wouldn't mind." He says smirking while chopping up some onions.

"Oh so are you giving me the permission to hurt you harry?" I smirk picking up and knife and pressing the blunt part of the blade to his neck.

He smirks holding onto my hand and shifts the knife placing the sharper part of the knife on his neck pressing it harder while still holding my hand saying, "Ruin me."

He says while pulling me closer for a kiss and putting his hand through my hair.

"We're never gonna get out of this house if this goes on." I laugh softly pulling away.