27

Harry Styles

On hearing those words I became numb. I couldn't think of anything else. Everything else suddenly became unimportant. Nothing else mattered. The only thing that kept running in my mind was, Is he back?

There's no way that's true it's been years. He's probably an old hag rotting in jail. Then why would Mark utter the same words he uttered to me once at the most vulnerable point of my life.

It can't be a coincidence can it?

'I'll come for you one day son. Take away something you really care about just how you took it from me.'

Those words still go on in my head every night before I shut my eyes. To remind myself that I don't deserve anything good. Anything worthy.

"Harry." "Harry!" the voice gets louder pulling me away from my spiraling thoughts.

Her.

"Look at me." She says softly holding my face. "It's okay, just look at me." I look at her and notice my vision is all blurry. She extends her arms and wipes my face which was covered with all tears. She rubs her thumb along my face saying, "it's okay harry breathe for me baby, you're gonna be fine I got you." She says while running her other hand through my hair softly patting it.

"Breathe with me." She says. I look into her eyes and mimic her breathing pattern. "You're gonna be fine." She mutters continuously.

She is obviously fucking beautiful. Her eyes as they stared into mine revealed so much of depth and kindness that no one deserved. Her cheeks were naturally pink and with the light in the interrogation room it glowed even more. Her small freckles getting darker with the bright light. Her soft lips as they moved slowly muttering, "I got you." About a million times.

I mean who is she? And why do I find myself getting attached to her? since the day I met her I felt this pull. I know a person like me doesn't deserve anything. I'm not worth even kindness and I know I'm not what she deserves but I still like being around her.

It's like I'm addicted to her.

I know I'm selfish. A person like me doesn't deserve to even breathe the same air as her. I'm arrogant, selfish, disrespectful, think too fucking highly of myself. I can list way more and I know every word I list she's the opposite of it.

I still want to be around her.

I know she's been through a lot even though she doesn't necessarily talk about it and tries to show that she's extremely strong.

What hurts is that we've both been through fuck lot and yet we turned out to be so different.

Do I even deserve her?

"Harry, you're bleeding wait right here." She says pulling me again from my thoughts.

She lets go off the grip on my face that she had held earlier. And somehow I already miss it.

"She's a pretty one isn't she?" The fucker speaks. I completely forgot he was around.

"Don't you dare utter a single word about her or I wouldn't hesitate killing you." I snap back.

I leave the room in search of her but not only that. Mark made me sick. The whole atmosphere around him made me want to puke. I don't know how Elianna even spent her time here getting information from him.

Speaking of that, she was so fucking hot in there. Being just a few inches away from here in the observation room it was so fucking hot. She was fucking hot.