57

Elianna Grace

"Ethan!" I yell knocking on the door impatiently for about two minutes and there was still no response. I wanted to pee so bad and I know motherfucker was inside listening to god damn music because it was all I could hear from the other side of the door. I couldn't even use my keys because he had already put his key from inside the house hence blocking my entry.

"Ethan I need to fucking pee. Please!" I yell in frustration banging on the door even harder.

"Ethan I swear to god. My bladder is fucking numb at this point. I will die and I'll blame it on you, you fucker. Open please!" I say in desperation.

"Ethan!" I yell one more time but no response. "I hate you Ethan. i'm dying! what the fuck. Please I'm begging you!" I raise my voice.

The music suddenly comes to a halt when I hear hurried footsteps towards the door.

The door open with Ethan in a pair of sweatpants and a normal white t shirt. "Whoa whoa whoa." He hurries as I push him out of the way running to the washroom.

"I hate you, fuck off!" I yell as I run to the washroom peeing almost immediately.

As I walk out I see Ethan looking at me in confusion. "What were you doing?" I ask.

"Self date." He smirks walking over as he throws himself on the couch sleeping on his stomach as he spoke to me.

"This is what a date looks like to you?" I look at him in astonishment.

"Am I not allowed to self care?" He throws back in his stupid cocky accent.

"Yeah you are but at the cost of me loosing my fucking bladder?" I chuckle.

"Alright alright sorry." He chuckles in response.

"How have you been?" I look at him. It's been so long I had seen him and I clearly missed this idiot lying down restlessly in front of me.

"Good really good." He says as he has a cheeky smile plastered over his face.

"Ew why are you saying it like that?"

"I'm just happy hello?" He looks at me in shock.

"Okay well proud of you. How's school?"

"My graduation is the day after tomorrow." He says as if he couldn't care less about it.

"What! Why din't tell me? Ethan this is a big thing. I'm so sorry I've just been really busy I forgot with everything-" I apologize.

"No no don't worry. I understood that. It isn't a big deal tho, I'm just glad schools over and I can go to college and be with Sophie." He smiles at the last word.

"Speaking about Sophie, how is she?"I ask as I immediately notice a smile on his face.

"She's really good. I just met her a while back. She helped me pick out my outfit to wear under my graduation robe. So that was nice and uh- I might have asked her to live with me when we're in college. We're renting an apartment together." He smiles.

"No fucking wayyyyy! I'm so happy for you Eth." I cheer.

"I'm really fucking happy." He states.

I was so happy he was happy. It had been so long since he had actually smiled and it melted my heart. And it was all because of Sophie.

"I love y'all together." I smile.

"Right but you love me more." He pouts.

"Ew I'm not mad." I immediately respond.