59

Elianna Grace

Half an hour more.

It was 8: 30 pm now. Half and hour until we go to Avalon and hopefully get the commissioners family back.

But neither me nor harry knew what we were walking into today and it was fucking scary.

After breakfast Oliver had left leaving me and harry alone but even before I could speak to him about anything he was called in for work by Jim. So harry left extremely quickly but dropped me home on the way, kissing me goodbye and telling me he'd pick me up at 8:30.

So as I stood there in my room as I put on a black body con dress which hugged my waist tightly and reached up to my mid thighs. The neckline was deep hence exposing my cleavage. I then pair it with pair of black stilettos.I put on a dark shade of red lipstick, leaving my hair down after slightly curling it at the bottom.

A sound-a text had appeared on my phone.

From : Pretty Harry

Received 8:32 PM....

I'm down baby.

To : Pretty Harry

Sent 8:33 PM...

cominggggg

I quickly head out of my room seeing Ethan passed out on the couch snoring with his phone next to his ear. I chuckle on the sight of that as I pull the covers over him heading out the door locking it.

As I head downstairs I see harry's car parked in the driveway as I notice he was on his phone scrolling.

I walked towards his car when I see him look up at me throwing his phone aside and watch my every move carefully as I stepped into his car.

"Hi." I say looking at him as I comfortably placed myself on the seat.

"You look-" he looks at me completely devoid of words. "Fuck." He sighs as he turns his whole body towards me placing his hands on my hip and moving his thumb in an up and down motion over the fabric.

"Beautiful." He finishes the sentence.

"And you look so pretty." I smile at him as I place my hand on his thigh.

He was wearing a dark black suit shirt inside his suit which was buttoned up all the way and above which he wore a well fitted suit with pants reaching slightly below his ankles. His hair was styled all the way to the back but he ran his fingers through it making it look messy on purpose.

"I love when you call me that." He smiles as he now places his hand on my thigh moving it in an up and down motion feeling my skin.

"Can we not go?" He looks at me with all seriousness.

"You nervous?" I ask him.

"No. Couldn't care less. I just want to rip this dress off you and fuck you." He says in a dead tone in all seriousness.

"Harryyy." I look at him.

He raises his hand to my breast and moves his thumb over the fabric in a slight motion enough to make me squirm in my seat.

"If you let me, I can make you cum so hard Elianna." He hums as he places his lips on my chest twirling his tongue on my collarbone slightly humming in the effect.

It was so hard to say no right now but I know if we got even a second late there's a possibility that they family wouldn't be released and we couldn't take the risk. No matter how hard it was to resist him right now.