62

Elianna Grace

The warmth of the sun radiating through the windows as I feel a weight on my waist. Harry's arm clung onto my waist while I felt his head rest onto the crook of my neck. He slightly stirred in his sleep as the sun slowly began to hit his eyes as well.

I shift now facing him as I watched him sleep. He breathed slowly as his pink lips parted on the effect. I extend my hand brushing a curly stared of his hair off his face.

"You're beautiful." I whisper.

"Good morning." His raspy voice mummers catching me off guard.

"You're awake?" I look at him.

"Woke up a while back."

"So you were acting this whole while you fucker?" 

"You look cute when you sleep sue me for wanting to stay here a little longer." He shrugs off. 

"Scary." I bang my head rubbing my eyes. 

"Tired?" He looks at me.

"Yeah."

"Let's wake you up then." He says casually pressing his lips onto mine.

His hands reach my lower back pulling me closer into his body. My chest hits his hard chest in response and within few seconds I notice he was now on top of me, straddling me.

"Harry." I hum rubbing my eyes and leaning so I slightly propped on my elbows as I kissed him.

"Lay back down for me will you?" He hums slowly placing my body down.

"What are you doing?" I say looking down nothing his hands reached the hem of my underwear pulling my underwear off my body.

"Ethan's here." I say.

"Well I guess I have to keep you quiet whilst I make you cum early in the morning." He nods expressionless.

Asshole. 

"Do you want me to stop?" He says as he still continues to straddle me.

I nod into a no.

"Words Elianna." He spits harshly.

"No. Don't stop." I say noticing his fingers travel on my hood as his pad of his thumb landed on my clit moving it in circular motion.

"Mhm. My beautiful fucking whore and all for me." He hums as without a warning he pushes his middle finger into me.

"Fuck." I gasp in response arching my back slightly.

"Stay still love." He grips my hips placing them back down as he dug his nails into my skin leaving marks right above my hip bone.

"Harry." I grip the sheets as he adds in another finger removing in and out of me quicker than ever.

"Grip me not the fucking sheets! Show me how I make you feel."

I place my hands on his back as his body hovers over me. His wet lips brush right past mine while his hand teases my clit beneath him separating us through a distance.

My nail dig hard into his skin almost breaking into his skin causing him to smirk in  action puling his fingers even deeper in me.

"You're my girlfriend do you know that?" He looks at me as I notice the chain I gave him yesterday dangling down his bare neck.

"Mhm." I nod into a yes.

" And i'm going to please my girlfriend." He smirks pressing his lips onto mine.