68

hi loves! play this song when you see the * love u. 

Elianna Grace

"Okay it's been like a good fifteen minutes I've closed my eyes for, tell meeeee.." I whine.

"Shhh be a good girl for me." He hums.

"Few more minutes and we're there." He responds.

The car speeds through a little while and I feel us taking few turns here and there until he car finally stops and I hear harry clear his throat and feel the tips of his fingers brush against mine as he removes my hands from my eyes.

"Be a good girl for me and don't ask any questions until we get there alright?" He whispers pecking me on my cheek as he gets out of the car. I get out the car as we walk towards a huge building which looked pretty expensive on the looks of it but it looked like just like any other ordinary building.

"Okay close your eyes again for me." He stops me as we were just about to enter the building.

"But-"

"Do it sweetheart."

"Alright." I close my eyes and feel both his hands on my waist as he walks behind me guiding me inside.

We walk for a few minutes until I feel harry's hand interlock with my fingers leading me into a room which felt really sweaty and hot at first.

"Where-" I stop myself.

Am I hearing this right?

Behind that little lady sitting on the passenger side

It's much less picturesque without her catching the light

The horizon tries but it's just not as kind on the eyes

The Arctic Monkeys.

"No fucking way oh my god!" I open my eyes immediately seeing a small stage, more like a private show which was still full. I see Alex turner moving his head to the music while gripping the mic in between as he cockily smirked at everyone standing in the front. Jamie was playing the guitar as usually so beautifully as my hips rocked to the music. Matt bopping his head while playing the drums so beautifully, hitting every beat perfectly.

Arabella's got a seventies head

But she's a modern lover

It's an exploration, she's made of outer space

And her lips are like the galaxy's edge

And her kiss the color of a constellation falling into place

I turn to look at harry whose eyes were already on me while his face had a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Now remember when I said we're going to have to break some laws?" He leans into me, whispering. His hot breath landing on my neck making the hair on my skin stand.

"Mhm." I look at him.

"We're kinda gate crashing this right now." He smirks.

"No fucking way." I look at him.

"I would've booked it but it was all already booked and I dint want you miss it out." He smiles.

My days end best when this sunset gets itself