67

suggested song for this chapter ^

Elianna Grace

"Where are we going?" I look at him.

"Shhh." He puts his fingers on his mouth.

Scared was how I felt right now. Not because he was taking me somewhere I dint know but because every day I woke up my feelings for him grew stronger and stronger. Never has someone made me feel so good about just being me. Never have I felt so calm even though the world around me was in chaos.

Mirroring is what the call it. That's all I did. Every person that came into my life I'd mirror their personality and deep down I did that because I knew they wouldn't like me but after doing that for so long you start questioning who you are but around him that question never once lingered around. Which surprised me but at the same time scared the living hell out of me.

"Okay a clue?" I ask.

"Hmmm."

"Please curly." I use my index finger to poke his dimple. He grips my hand kissing my palm as he whispers, "We've done this before."

"What?" I look at him.

"That's all you get fuck off." He rolls his eyes.

"You're boring." I huff my eyes going on his hands.

"Harry your hand!" I look at the bruised up and broken skin.

"It's nothing." He acts like he couldn't care less.

"Okay could you drive with one hand? Let me fix this." I pull my purse out.

I mean he fucked me with one hand before while driving, I shouldn't be the one asking.

"I'm okay." He hesitates.

It hurts that my parents did that to him. It hurts that he had to fight for me. I've never felt more safe in my life when i'm around him but at the same time I care about him so much to see him get hurt by my fucking parents or by anyone as a matter of fact. I was so glad they couldn't come close to us even if they tried because of the restraining order harry put on them .

Ethan and me were so much more happier without them and thinking of the fact that it was my last day tomorrow with Ethan made my heart drop. He would be leaving the day after tomorrow and I was so happy for him but this hurt. I'm going to miss him. 

"I'm not asking." I look at him bringing out the bandages I always keep in my bag.

"I'm sorry you had to do this." I look at the dried up blood on his knuckles, wiping it off with the disinfectant.

"Stop saying sorry. You know I'd die for you yeah?" He looks at me while driving.

"Don't say that." I warn him as I dry off his hand from the disinfectant and began wrapping the bandage around his palm.

"I mean it." He responds taking a right turn.

"We're here." He says as I look up.

"An amusement park?"

"I know you like them." He smiles.

"Love." I correct him looking around happily.

"Okay stay still." I look at him wrapping the bandage around his hand, securing it completely.

"I'm sorry." I whisper as I kiss his hand.

I look at him as he stared down at me smiling, "Kiss me." I tell him.