52

Harry Styles

She stood there as she brushed her hair looking straight into the mirror. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

All I could think about how few minutes back she was whimpering and begging me to fuck her against the wall. About how so perfectly my cock wrapped around her pretty little cunt while my lips were pressed against hers.

She's so fucking beautiful.

I stared at her occasionally while I put on a black button up shirt which I tucked into a pair of ankle length pants. I also pull out a black suit coat as I would be heading to my office for a while to get some shit straight. I wasn't going to tell Elianna about this but I've been thinking about this for quite a while and I was really adamant on doing it.

"You know seeing you with so many tattoos, I want one." She pulls me away from my thoughts.

"You do?" I look at her as I walk towards her placing my hands on her waist as she stared into the mirror.

"Mhm. Does it hurt?" She asks as she turns towards me now being in extremely close proximity with me.

"I like the pain so it never really mattered to me. But some places like the ankle or elbow, hips, rib cage...it hurts the most" I state.

"Oh." She responds.

"What would you get?" I ask in curiosity.

"I dunno but I want one." She smiles.

"Alright let me take you to my tattoo artist one day." I nod.

"Mhm okay." She smiles as I press my lips onto hers.

A faint sound catches my attention. My phone. My fucking ringtone. I hated how whenever we had a moment some idiot had to fucking call.

Oliver. This fucking bitch. I will kill this guy one day. Watch.

"I have to take this." I look at her.

"It's okay." She says as I watch her clean around the room picking up all our clothes from last night.

"You don't have to do that. I have people that come and clean-" She cuts me off.

"It's okay." She says as I pick the phone up walking towards her taking all the clothes from her hand and walking to the laundry room.

"What?' I almost yell.

"Harry." Oliver said frantically.

"Do you know where Elianna is? We need her."

"Why the fuck do you need her?" I snap back.

"Can you stop being a dick for once and listen?" He says in a frustrated tone.

"What?"

"The commissioner he's not disclosing information that is really important for the case. He seems really fucking paranoid. No one knows how to handle him. We need Elianna." He states.

"You want me to keep my girl in a room with a man that's fucking paranoid?" I immediately reply.

"She does that for a living harry what the fuck. We need her. Stop being a dickhead. I've tried calling her but she won't pick up. I'll send you the address come to this location." He says as he immediately cuts the phone.

I immediately walk towards the room to tell Elianna about this when I notice she was staring at the desk in my room which had a picture of me and Alyssa when I was about five.

"Mhm." I clear my throat as I walk in.

She immediately looks at me, "You looked so cute when you were a kid. Your eyes. They were darker weren't they?"