73

Harry styles

"That one." I smile as the jeweller places the ring I chose in the box.

It was a diamond ring with ruby side stones to go along with her chain that I had brought for her.

"Your partner is gonna love it." The man smiles.

"She will." I nod in confidence hoping Elianna would say yes to marrying me and would love the ring I brought her.

"Thank you so much." I say as I pay for the ring and head out the door sitting in my car ready to get home.

Obviously I wouldn't propose right now considering how we're anxious about the whole case right now but as soon as the whole thing settles I'd immediately propose and ask her to marry me.

I dont want to call her my girlfriend any longer.

My wife has a better ring to it. Doesn't it?

Elianna grace

From : unknown

Received 12:03 PM...

Hi

This is the second 'hi' message I had gotten from the same number in the matter of a few hours. It left me feeling more anxious.

Who was behind this number?

From : unknown

Received 12:10 PM....

I know you're seeing this darling.

What the fuck?

I couldn't wait any longer. It just kept making me more anxious. So I type.

To : unknown

Sent 12:11 PM....

Who are you?

The reply was almost immediate

From : unknown

Received 12:11 PM....

You'll know when the time's right darling.

What the fuck was that supposed to even mean. I was scared. I started pacing around the house, gripping my phone tightly anxiously waiting for harry to come. I felt unsafe.

From : unknown

Received 12:16 PM....

Oh now we're ignoring messages, aren't we darling?

From : unknown

Received 12: 20 PM....

I know you're seeing this elianna. You look pretty in those jeans and shirt which I assume are harry's :)